Next Season With Murray

boycott the club when they need us most. ffs

we should be shouting from the rooftops how much we love our club and how we will not let it go!

Do you realise what happened days ago?- out of nowhere this Club, not Sir David Murray, was hit by a bill that not even our Chairman knew about. If anyone has a corporate understanding of business they will understand how bad that actually is. Till now I have read the 'books', believed them to be upfront and accurate; now I wonder. That is the definitive day for me as regards Murray and Rangers- he quite simply has to go even if he makes nothing from doing so

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realise what happened days ago?- out of nowhere this Club, not Sir David Murray, was hit by a bill that not even our Chairman knew about. If anyone has a corporate understanding of business they will understand how bad that actually is. Till now I have read the 'books', believed them to be upfront and accurate; now I wonder. That is the definitive day for me as regards Murray and Rangers- he quite simply has to go even if he makes nothing from doing so

Do you honestly believe that the tax bill just came 'out of the blue', and that nobody knew about it?

Even if that is the case, we have a bunch of incompetents on the board, and lawyers and accountants who are equally bad.

Aye! A boycott is a great idea....If you want to see our club become a bigger laughing stock in the media,with its deceitful lies, than it currently is (if that's possible)

If Murray hadn't put his shares up for sale,then I would have no hesitation about protesting against him and his custodianship of our club...But it won't do us any good by boycotting the club and putting more unnecessary pressure on Ally and the team by turning our backs on them, because nobody will buy Murrays shares that are up for sale.

Do you honestly believe that the tax bill just came 'out of the blue', and that nobody knew about it?

Even if that is the case, we have a bunch of incompetents on the board, and lawyers and accountants who are equally bad.

No, I don't, and this is what confuses me. I can't get my head round some of this. Craig Whyte could have walked away on that point alone. It is now time for our media to start doing their job, without agenda, but holding the people who run this Club under proper scrutiny

Aye! A boycott is a great idea....If you want to see our club become a bigger laughing stock in the media,with its deceitful lies, than it currently is (if that's possible)

If Murray hadn't put his shares up for sale,then I would have no hesitation about protesting against him and his custodianship of our club...But it won't do us any good by boycotting the club and putting more unnecessary pressure on Ally and the team by turning our backs on them, because nobody will buy Murrays shares that are up for sale.

Oz, I am sorry, the boycott thing was me dismayed about a few things yesterday, and I take your point.

boycott the club when they need us most. ffs

we should be shouting from the rooftops how much we love our club and how we will not let it go!

Well said, boycotts are for tims.

Let's hop the OP boycotts the last game of the season when we win the League

Well said, boycotts are for tims.

Let's hop the OP boycotts the last game of the season when we win the League

I can answer that. By even suggesting it as a possibility I have put myself in the firing-line. All I can do is apologise to people on here

Exactly, it's either someone ripping the pish, a comedy of errors, or both.

I can answer that. By even suggesting it as a possibility I have put myself in the firing-line. All I can do is apologise to people on here

If you boycott on a principle, I see no reason for you to apologise.

boycott no

i tried to protest against the signing of miller by refusing to attend games(hard for someone who has followed the team everywhere since the early eighties) i lasted 10 games and it was torture, not being there with your mates thru the good games, anguishing and moaning thru the bad games.

i was lost at the weekends and honestly no matter how bad we got or whoever we sign , i will never do that again.

If you boycott on a principle, I see no reason for you to apologise.

No, if a boycott harmed Rangers in any way, then I would. I thought I knew quite a bit about things till late last week, now I am growing concerned. I like somethings I hear about Whyte, I think he will do something productive if given the chance, but Murray must now relinquish any hold on Rangers now.

No, lets keep pouring our money in and watching it disappear. Lets keep pouring our money in and watching mediocrity coming to the club, guys on loan from Aberdeen and stuff. Great idea. Yeah, lets keep pouring our money in showing Murray we support his downsizing provincial ideas. Yeah, lets! :rolleyes:

Heart will most likely rule the head and the prick Murray knows this! :(

If we boycott our club, we might not have a club to go back to. (tu)

Selling a football club isnt easy. Selling a football club in a shite league with only £1 million TV revenue is practically impossible.

What will a boycott achieve if there is no-one there waiting to splash out on a business that will be guaranteed to lose them money.

Support the team (tu)

Oz, I am sorry, the boycott thing was me dismayed about a few things yesterday, and I take your point.

Mate! I can fully understand the Rangers fans, (who unlike us over on the other end of the world) who go to Ibrox every game or close enough to it, get mighty angry when results don't go our way...AND are left in the dark regards the takeover.

We over here are angry enough,but being at the "coalface" of the events where you get inundated every minute of the day with 'Facts' that turn out to be fiction,and see our great club get dragged to the bottom of the shitpile,is enough to send any supporter off his rocker.

As I said...If Murray had not put his shares on the market. I personally would agree with a boycott (In the off-season btw!)...And I'd go further than that and say I would guarantee I'd be on the first plane out of Sydney to make my feelings known to that person from Edinburgh,who as self appointed "Custodian of Rangers FC" (not the owner) has let this famous old club down in a manner not seen before in the history of the club.

A custodian does not sit back and watch the person or establishment he or she is charged with protecting, slowly suffer, or die a death because of inaction on their part.

That is called, gross negligence of a person or company who should know better.

No, lets keep pouring our money in and watching it disappear. Lets keep pouring our money in and watching mediocrity coming to the club, guys on loan from Aberdeen and stuff. Great idea. Yeah, lets keep pouring our money in showing Murray we support his downsizing provincial ideas. Yeah, lets! :rolleyes:

Heart will most likely rule the head and the prick Murray knows this! :(

Murray is not The Rangers. Never was, never will be.

no we do not.

think what murray has done for this club, i do not get why people hate him so much!!!! infact it fucking infuriates me!

He built one of the best training facilities in Europe.

He brought managers like The General to our club, and attracted players of incredible quality, which helped with 9-in-a-row.

if it wasnt for him, our club would be nowhere right now.

Yeah a lot of people on here either have very short memories or are too young to realise what SDM DID do