Spiers NDP banner...

Boab

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was amazed 2 c the banner at Ham v RFC.I keep telling these guys, if u really want to hurt a journo, ignore him, but they've never got it.

Thats what Speirs said and he is right.

It is said on here all the time just forget about the cunt.

He is probably loving it.

Thats what Speirs said and he is right.

It is said on here all the time just forget about the cunt.

He is probably loving it.

and let him get away with saying what he wants about us constantly? if anything, more should be done to him.

If the people that ran our club grew a set they could revoke his press pass.

Why do people even got bothered by him? He's a nobody.

He may be a nobody, but he writes for one of the biggest and most read papers in the country. And he is their only opinion on Scottish football.

He may be a nobody, but he writes for one of the biggest and most read papers in the country. And he is their only opinion on Scottish football.

Incorrect.

He writes for the Scottish version of the Times, with a readership of around 30,000, give or take.

Once Starbucks stop stocking the paper, he's out of a job.

Incorrect.

He writes for the Scottish version of the Times, with a readership of around 30,000, give or take.

Once Starbucks stop stocking the paper, he's out of a job.

So in other words a real readerhip of 3000. But saying he writes for the times probably gives him more influence with uefa.

I really don't think he "hates" the club. Hate is a strong word. There are worse offenders out there like Phil McGillivan and Brian McNally who are actual Celtic supporters who really do hate our club. I mean, Phil McGillivan doesn't even have a job and spends every waking moment writing about how bad we are whilst ignoring everything Celtic do wrong. Graham criticises our songs and thinks our fans are worse than Celtic's and has called us backward etc. but he doesn't support Celtic and has mentioned their IRA chanting and criticised it, though probably not enough. He also supported Rangers as a boy. I don't like the guy but some Rangers fans pay way too much attention to him and I think he enjoys it.