Spiers NDP banner...

Boab

I get the feeling from the pic those lads really put thought into that and despise the abuse Spiers gives us as much as we all do. Well done to them. :clap:

This rhat Spiers needs banned from Ibrox, hes swanning around the press conferences like he can do and say whatever he likes about us because according to him "those who matter at Ibrox agree" with him. :(

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people even got bothered by him? He's a nobody.

It's pretty easy to get bothered about someone who constantly slates our club and fans! You're right in saying he is a nobody, but he is a nobody with a very large audience.

Fuck him.

and let him get away with saying what he wants about us constantly? if anything, more should be done to him.

If the people that ran our club grew a set they could revoke his press pass.

Exactly , this attitude of being bigger and better and rising above cunts like spiers has got us to where we are now, we get walked all over by the mhedia

I really don't think he "hates" the club. Hate is a strong word. There are worse offenders out there like Phil McGillivan and Brian McNally who are actual Celtic supporters who really do hate our club. I mean, Phil McGillivan doesn't even have a job and spends every waking moment writing about how bad we are whilst ignoring everything Celtic do wrong. Graham criticises our songs and thinks our fans are worse than Celtic's and has called us backward etc. but he doesn't support Celtic and has mentioned their IRA chanting and criticised it, though probably not enough. He also supported Rangers as a boy. I don't like the guy but some Rangers fans pay way too much attention to him and I think he enjoys it.

Utter shite.

You even show him the respect of using his first name when he's done nothing but attack our club?

Clown,