Spiers NDP banner...

Boab

Graeme1873 -

Excuse me, i didnt give you abuse, so wind your fucking neck in!

I've also been getting abuse from everyone on this thread so I just assumed you were another one. Only one person has given me a positive comment. I don't understand why. Minor disagreements with people on this forum result in abuse, and then when you try to defend yourself, you get more and more abuse and then you start to lose your patience and before you know it, you get accused of being Graham Spiers.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graeme, I make that four times now you've posted exactly the same comments, apparently for the purposes of clarification, with two of those coming on this page alone. I'm not sure how you imagined posting precisely the same points using precisely the same words and precisely the same order would make your position any clearer, but then I've already come to the conclusion that you're a monumental idiot.

And when I say 'monumental', I mean we could put a fence around you, put you on public display, and then bring underperforming children to see you in the hopes that witnessing a dribbling buffoon soiling himself and then playing with it would encourage them to buck up their ideas.

Now, anything new to add?

I've also been getting abuse from everyone on this thread so I just assumed you were another one. Only one person has given me a positive comment. I don't understand why. Minor disagreements with people on this forum result in abuse, and then when you try to defend yourself, you get more and more abuse and then you start to lose your patience and before you know it, you get accused of being Graham Spiers.

"Abuse"

A word which is very common in bheast FC.

I have one question for you which i see you havent answered directly.....

What do you think about Rangers fans showing their respect for our armed forces?

An interesting quote from Graham Spiers twitter... posted 5 hrs ago. :sherlock:

'That "quote" was made up by an RST guy in a statement. Give you 1000 quid if u can trace me calling RFC fans 'vile troglodytes"!'

"Abuse"

What do you think about Rangers fans showing their respect for our armed forces?

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Right, now I've really lost it. You people are insane. I've made it clear in about 10 different posts that I thought it was respectable and decent of Rangers and the fans to show respect to our armed forces.

I'm probably the most miltaristic person on this entire thread. If you go to the debating chamber... I'm always supporting our armed forces, and support our involvement in various conflicts. Basically, my politics are about as far away you could get from your average Celtic fan. I'm like the opposite of George Galloway.

An interesting quote from Graham Spiers twitter... posted 5 hrs ago. :sherlock:

'That "quote" was made up by an RST guy in a statement. Give you 1000 quid if u can trace me calling RFC fans 'vile troglodytes"!'

Whether or not he said it doesn't matter, you can tell he thinks it anyway from everything else he's written about us.

What's a troglodyte anyway?

"Abuse"

You only ever appear in threads that involve calling other Rangers fans 'tims'.

If anybody needs banned, its you.

Graeme, I make that four times now you've posted exactly the same comments, apparently for the purposes of clarification, with two of those coming on this page alone. I'm not sure how you imagined posting precisely the same points using precisely the same words and precisely the same order would make your position any clearer, but then I've already come to the conclusion that you're a monumental idiot.

And when I say 'monumental', I mean we could put a fence around you, put you on public display, and then bring underperforming children to see you in the hopes that witnessing a dribbling buffoon soiling himself and then playing with it would encourage them to buck up their ideas.

Now, anything new to add?

:anguish:

I'm the monumental idiot?!?!?!? I'm not the one making threats of violence against Graham Spiers and accusing other members of BEING Graham Spiers.

For those of you who are too lazy/stupid to read my posts in this thread, here is a summary of my positions yet I'm still getting abuse:

"I profoundly disagree with him on that issue regarding the British army and many others. He's making a shoddy moral equivalence between the bigoted and sectarian behaviour of Celtic fans and our decent and respectable behaviour with regards to the British army"

"If you followed Spiers' logic then we shouldn't wear poppies, ban union jacks etc. because it might offend the Celtic fans who hate all that for bigoted reasons."

"obviously it's disgraceful" (referring to Spiers accusations about our reasons for honouring the troops)

"I also follow him on twitter and he comes out with some amount of nonsense. Last month he called us "the most backward fans in Britain." He also makes snide little comments like "oh everyone stand up, they're singing God Save the Queen at Ibrox again," as if that was a crime. I think most of the comments above are disgraceful."

"I dislike the man and disagree with most of what he writes about Rangers but just because I don't think the cunt should be assaulted in the street I should get off the fucking forum"

get this cunt to fuck.

get this cunt to fuck.

So you agree with Spiers?

I think you're the cunt who should get to fuck. Half the cunts in here want him dead and you're agreeing with him?

exclamation.png

Why are you here? should you not be on twitter following Spiers.

Jesus fucking Christ. I explained this in a previous post.

"following" someone on twitter does not mean that you agree with them, or that they're your friend, or is it similar to the 'like' button on facebook.

I follow all sorts of different people including Celtic fans, doesn't mean I have to like them or agree with them about everything.

Do you not have friends who are Celtic fans?

Jesus fucking Christ. I explained this in a previous post.

"following" someone on twitter does not mean that you agree with them, or that they're your friend, or is it similar to the 'like' button on facebook.

I follow all sorts of different people including Celtic fans, doesn't mean I have to like them or agree with them about everything.

Do you not have friends who are Celtic fans?

are you on here just to annoy folk, cause if you are you wont be on long