Boab

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

This thread is unbelievable.

The only moderation is to warn a non-violent poster to stop causing trouble for posters threatening violence. And you wonder why the coppers are studying the internet?

Incorrect.

He writes for the Scottish version of the Times, with a readership of around 30,000, give or take.

Once Starbucks stop stocking the paper, he's out of a job.

I thought they published his stories in the main paper as well. I'm sure I saw some on the website before.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Right, now I've really lost it. You people are insane. I've made it clear in about 10 different posts that I thought it was respectable and decent of Rangers and the fans to show respect to our armed forces.

I'm probably the most miltaristic person on this entire thread. If you go to the debating chamber... I'm always supporting our armed forces, and support our involvement in various conflicts. Basically, my politics are about as far away you could get from your average Celtic fan. I'm like the opposite of George Galloway.

You didnt make it clear enough for me except quote things that your mate Queers says thats all.

Can i now ask what is your political view?

And do you have an agenda for coming on to this thread to back up Queers?

You only ever appear in threads that involve calling other Rangers fans 'tims'.

If anybody needs banned, its you.

You bring nothing to this thread and nothing constructive to this site as a whole so i would advise you to stay out of it.

And theres no way youre from portadown that i know for sure.

Have you appointed yourself our resident timbuster? It's just that I've never seen you post anything directly related to Rangers Football Club.

For the record, Williamson's brought a lot more to the forum than you ever have (tu)

Here comes the clique wheres the others?

Have you appointed yourself our resident timbuster? It's just that I've never seen you post anything directly related to Rangers Football Club.

For the record, Williamson's brought a lot more to the forum than you ever have (tu)

Thanks buddy.

Have a rep.

That article is a load of shite.

The majority of the team would have been catholic and were not booed.

Aye he's a Minister's son so I can see where he's coming from. But.... If he was at the Inter game in 84 I doubt if he'd been at many games before that. I was there and its one of my best games ever at Ibrox. The roof was raised and it had nothing to do with catholics. We'd lost the first leg 3 0. Yes we got stuck into Rumminege and Mr Brady but in the right way. They absolutely shit thereselves and I'll never forget Rumminnege pleading with the bench to get him off. The players were immense that night. Big McClelland at centre forward (great move by Jock), Ian Ferguson (from Dundee) Young Ally on as sub on the wing. We stuck it right to them and if the Girvan Lighthouse had kept his legs closed we'd have done them in extra time. Great night and oh, Spears, aye he shouldnae watch football. Girls blouse.

How has your point been made?

Ill let you figure that one out espeacily when a reply comes back like this :lol:

I don't even understand why you don't think i'm from Portadown, that just confuses me.

Because you just arent ;)

Aye he's a Minister's son so I can see where he's coming from. But.... If he was at the Inter game in 84 I doubt if he'd been at many games before that. I was there and its one of my best games ever at Ibrox. The roof was raised and it had nothing to do with catholics. We'd lost the first leg 3 0. Yes we got stuck into Rumminege and Mr Brady but in the right way. They absolutely shit thereselves and I'll never forget Rumminnege pleading with the bench to get him off. The players were immense that night. Big McClelland at centre forward (great move by Jock), Ian Ferguson (from Dundee) Young Ally on as sub on the wing. We stuck it right to them and if the Girvan Lighthouse had kept his legs closed we'd have done them in extra time. Great night and oh, Spears, aye he shouldnae watch football. Girls blouse.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You bring nothing to this thread and nothing constructive to this site as a whole so i would advise you to stay out of it.

And theres no way youre from portadown that i know for sure.

ahahaha, who the fuck are you?

I'm not implying that the fact that he was a Rangers fan, and that he is now a practising Protestant means that his arguments are more valid. I'm just letting you know that it is a fact.

He occasionally talks about his religion on twitter. Sometimes talks about the bible and going to church. I don't know if it's all for show but he seems like a bit of a bible basher.

I also have no way of knowing whether or not he was REALLY a Rangers fan as a child, but he has repeatedly claimed he was and don't have any reason to doubt him. Many journos grow up supporting a particular team and end up sounding like they've never supported them in their life. Hugh Keevins apparently grew up as a Celtic fan yet Celtic fans hate him and think he praises Rangers more than Celtic.

Also, what else have I said that is "shite?"

There was a boy in my class at school that was a Rangers fan, Guess what? He's been a celtic fan ever since he switched. I also know a protestant celtic fan. Just because he WAS a Rangers fan and he's a protestant doesn't make him a Rangers fan. He's a dirty taig, which by the way, I think you are. Fuck off back to talk celtic. Your likes are not welcome here.

Graeme, I make that four times now you've posted exactly the same comments, apparently for the purposes of clarification, with two of those coming on this page alone. I'm not sure how you imagined posting precisely the same points using precisely the same words and precisely the same order would make your position any clearer, but then I've already come to the conclusion that you're a monumental idiot.

And when I say 'monumental', I mean we could put a fence around you, put you on public display, and then bring underperforming children to see you in the hopes that witnessing a dribbling buffoon soiling himself and then playing with it would encourage them to buck up their ideas.

Now, anything new to add?

:lol: Class m8. Welcome to the forum!

Just clicked on this thread at the last page and I had to duck from all the shite being flung.

Going to read the whole thing but don't know whether to grab the popcorn or a shovel ? :box:

Edit to say, a battering for spiers would be decent start.