Beattie (500k)

Kerkar (Free)

Players in total: £9.5m

Players out total £12.4m

Jelavic Goodwillie

Jeffren Davis Gera Weiss

Wallace Bartley Douglao ?????

Alexander

I would be delighted with this, only spending money we earn so still some left for a decent right back and to add numbers. Jeffren is a long shot on loan but as I've only spent what I've made maybe buy him outright. Goodwillie in if he is cleared of his charges with Wallace and Douglao coming into defence. Gera too would be a great buy but will be attracting interest from others.

Tell me that was a joke doh

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be a hard task for coisty. I would like to see a more modern attacking formation. 4231 with two holders and three attacking. Two wide one up near striker. Lose the ball drops u into 451. Quite fluid. But look at the players.

GK

McGregor

Alexander

RB

Whittaker

Broadfoot

CH

?

?

CH

Bougherra

?

LB

?

?

DM

Davis

Hutton

DM

Ness

McCulloch

RW

?

?

AM

Naismith

Fleck

LW

?

Wylde

CF

Jelavic

Lafferty

That's a lot of question marks if u want two players for every position including youngsters. It's also saying the boogy stays. By my reckoning rangers are looking for at least 3 centre halfs. Two left backs. Two right wingers. And a left winger. All I've left out are loan players. Kerka. Weir healy and edu. That's a big shopping list and if players like boogy and mcgregor go it's even bigger.

Out:

McGregor 6m

Foster -

Bougherra 2m

Edu -

Kerkar -

Diouf -

Healy - = 8m IN

In:

Cerny 0.5m

Wallace 1m

Douglao 1.5m

Bartley loan

Weiss 3m

Templeton 2m

Ingo -

Goodwillie 2m

Kalinic 3m = 13m OUT...5M SPENT

FW Jelavic Kalinic Goodwillie Lafferty

AW Templeton Wylde Weiss Ingo

AM Naismith Fleck

CM Davis Ness McCulloch Hutton

LB Wallace Papac

CB Douglao Bartley Weir Perry

RB Whittaker Broadfoot

GK Alexander Cerny

Out:

McGregor 6m

Foster -

Bougherra 2m

Edu -

Kerkar -

Diouf -

Healy - = 8m IN

In:

Cerny 0.5m

Wallace 1m

Douglao 1.5m

Bartley loan

Weiss 3m

Templeton 2m

Ingo -

Goodwillie 2m

Kalinic 3m = 13m OUT...5M SPENT

FW Jelavic Kalinic Goodwillie Lafferty

AW Templeton Wylde Weiss Ingo

AM Naismith Fleck

CM Davis Ness McCulloch Hutton

LB Wallace Papac

CB Douglao Bartley Weir Perry

RB Whittaker Broadfoot

GK Alexander Cerny

id get another right back and Centre back, dont like the look of weir or perry as back up and prefer better options than whittaker and broadfoot

nice team though

We could get a million for Edu. He's been a regular this season, is a USA international, is young and has scored some important goals. Anybody wanting to give him away for nothing must be mad. Yes, he's had some shitters this season, but don't just kick the lad out. If you don't want him here then at least try and get some money for him.

That million could sign Gera, if you are that way inclined, too. I'd try and get Kyle Naughton too.

I'd like to see us go along the lines of

Cameron bell (free) from Kilmarnock

Alan Hutton ( loan) from spurs

Darren barr ( 1m) from hearts

Ishmeal bouzid (free) from hearts

Lee Wallace ( 1m) from hearts

Greg wylde ( already at club)

Jamie ness ( already at club)

Kyle Hutton ( already at club)

Paul Anderson ( 1m) from Nottingham Forrest

Nikcia jelavic ( already at club)

Andy driver ( 2m) from hearts

I no drivers a winger but his pace and the fact he can finish screams to me to play him as a striker.

also coming in as cover would be:

Reto Zeigler ( bosman)

Gary hay ( 100000) from Kilmarnock not the best but can play anywhere on the left handside and in midfield as well the ideal cheap cover player imo can also play centre back to.

I no drivers a winger but his pace and the fact he can finish screams to me to play him as a striker.

Reto Zeigler ( bosman)

Gary hay ( 100000) from Kilmarnock not the best but can play anywhere on the left handside and in midfield as well the ideal cheap cover player imo can also play centre back to.

Craig conway ( bosman)

Prince Bauban ( bosman)

Morgaro gomis ( bosman)

David templeton ( 2m) from hearts

Kevin Kyle ( 500000) from hearts

Out going:

Alan macgregor ( 10m)

Majid bougera ( 5m)

Steven Davis ( 3m)

Kyle lafferty (1.5m)

Maurice edu ( 2m)

That's my opinion based on the takeover not happening of it does and am more than hopeful it will I would like at least one significant marquee signing to announce us back on the world stage.

Reto Zeigler ( bosman)

Craig conway ( bosman)

Prince Bauban ( bosman)

Morgaro gomis ( bosman)

David templeton ( 2m) from hearts

Kevin Kyle ( 500000) from hearts

Out going:

Alan macgregor ( 10m)

Majid bougera ( 5m)

Steven Davis ( 3m)

Kyle lafferty (1.5m)

Maurice edu ( 2m)

That's my opinion based on the takeover not happening of it does and am more than hopeful it will I would like at least one significant marquee signing to announce us back on the world stage.

so short version, sell our 3 best players and buy Hearts?

Sorry about the two posts I hadn't finished and it was an error stupid mobile. Personally I feel that Barr would be ideal strong good in the air can tackle a rangers man could handle the step up another level would be an ideal signing in my honest opinion.

Regarding the hearts not selling there players to us there something like 50 million pounds in debt ( mostly to Vladimir romanovs bank granted but a huge amount nonetheless) so they won't have much choice but to sell players and I only mentioned 6 of them now that I think about it that's quite a lot lol but they are players who would add to our squad and first team.

Sorry about the two posts I hadn't finished and it was an error stupid mobile. Personally I feel that Barr would be ideal strong good in the air can tackle a rangers man could handle the step up another level would be an ideal signing in my honest opinion.

Regarding the hearts not selling there players to us there something like 50 million pounds in debt ( mostly to Vladimir romanovs bank granted but a huge amount nonetheless) so they won't have much choice but to sell players and I only mentioned 6 of them now that I think about it that's quite a lot lol but they are players who would add to our squad and first team.

Darren Barr will never be good enough for Rangers, hes barely good enough for Hearts mate.

Wallace yes, but no one else.

(tu)

where is the idea of kalinic coming up? is he leaving blackburn? i rate him but i think jelavic is better, would cost a fair bit though

I suggested Kalinic a while back on here aswell and got slated for it :lol:

But that's the beauty of football its an opinion game and with a more attacking feel to our team that they would bring I feel it would benift us to have them even as squad players.

Bouzid I would only take because he's available on a free there is better options out there but none I can think of who would cost so little I can see him accepting around five grand a week.

Kellos been really good this year but I don't think he's good enough he's just hit a massive purple patch of form he's made so many blunders since he came to scotland he wasn't even hearts second choice last year behind Jamie McDonald and the other keeper they have can't remember the boys name at the moment though.

Anyway as I said the players I listed are only cheap options if we don't get taken over who I wouldn't be disappointed to see us take they would provide good options for us and considering we have 19 players just now and as many as 8 could be leaving in the summer

Foster

Bartley

Weiss

Diouf

Boughera

Weir

Papac

Macgregor

Davis

Could possibly all be leaving us we need a massive amount of new players to cover for all them potentially leaving as well.m

But that's the beauty of football its an opinion game and with a more attacking feel to our team that they would bring I feel it would benift us to have them even as squad players.

Bouzid I would only take because he's available on a free there is better options out there but none I can think of who would cost so little I can see him accepting around five grand a week.

Kellos been really good this year but I don't think he's good enough he's just hit a massive purple patch of form he's made so many blunders since he came to scotland he wasn't even hearts second choice last year behind Jamie McDonald and the other keeper they have can't remember the boys name at the moment though.

Anyway as I said the players I listed are only cheap options if we don't get taken over who I wouldn't be disappointed to see us take they would provide good options for us and considering we have 19 players just now and as many as 8 could be leaving in the summer

Foster

Bartley

Weiss

Diouf t

Boughera

Weir

Papac

Macgregor

Davis

Could possibly all be leaving us we need a massive amount of new players to cover for all them potentially leaving as well.m