Team For Next Season

Broxi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's the beauty of football its an opinion game and with a more attacking feel to our team that they would bring I feel it would benift us to have them even as squad players.

Bouzid I would only take because he's available on a free there is better options out there but none I can think of who would cost so little I can see him accepting around five grand a week.

Kellos been really good this year but I don't think he's good enough he's just hit a massive purple patch of form he's made so many blunders since he came to scotland he wasn't even hearts second choice last year behind Jamie McDonald and the other keeper they have can't remember the boys name at the moment though.

Anyway as I said the players I listed are only cheap options if we don't get taken over who I wouldn't be disappointed to see us take they would provide good options for us and considering we have 19 players just now and as many as 8 could be leaving in the summer

Foster

Bartley

Weiss

Diouf t

Boughera

Weir

Papac

Macgregor

Davis

Could possibly all be leaving us we need a massive amount of new players to cover for all them potentially leaving as well. Also this year to go with such few squad players was a huge risk and one we can't repeat with an inexperienced manager in charge in ally. When we win this title we will have to thank Walter however bad the football has been and at times its been awful I don't think anyone else could have done what he has.

But that's the beauty of football its an opinion game and with a more attacking feel to our team that they would bring I feel it would benift us to have them even as squad players.

Bouzid I would only take because he's available on a free there is better options out there but none I can think of who would cost so little I can see him accepting around five grand a week.

Kellos been really good this year but I don't think he's good enough he's just hit a massive purple patch of form he's made so many blunders since he came to scotland he wasn't even hearts second choice last year behind Jamie McDonald and the other keeper they have can't remember the boys name at the moment though.

Anyway as I said the players I listed are only cheap options if we don't get taken over who I wouldn't be disappointed to see us take they would provide good options for us and considering we have 19 players just now and as many as 8 could be leaving in the summer

Foster

Bartley

Weiss

Diouf

Boughera

Weir

Papac

Macgregor

Davis

Could possibly all be leaving us we need a massive amount of new players to cover for all them potentially leaving as well.m

McGregor and Bougherra ;)

Healy, Kerkar and Beattie will probably leave too. They are more likely to leave than Davis and McGregor imo. Although i did hear an interesting story about Greegs earlier.

I would love to be Ally this summer.

The ones' in bold may happen:

Jeffren (loan)

Weiss (loan)

Bartley (loan)

Goodwillie (£1.5m)

Wallace (1.5m)

Douglao (£1m)

Gera (£5.5m)

Players out:

Edu (£1.3m)

Lafferty (£1.6m)

Bougherra (£4m)

McGregor (£5m)

Diouf (N/A)

Healy (N/A)

Beattie (500k)

Kerkar (Free)

Gera is too old for us, good player and not worth 5.5m. Goodwullie will go up in price now. Wallace is a decent left back and affordable. Dont know anything about Douglao and Jeffren wont be coming to either of the old firm :lol:

Edu and Laffery will stay cause nobody wants them. Bougherras' off and charlton get 20% of that sale. Healy will either sign a year contract or wont. Diouf - not sure about, if the offers there for Shagger he'll take it. Beattie will go and so will Kerkar.

McGregor and Bougherra ;)

Healy and Beattie will probably leave too. They are more likely to leave than Davis and McGregor imo. Although i did hear an interesting story about Greegs earlier.

I would love to be Ally this summer.

You cant say that about an interesting story and no tell us...so spill :D

I forgot about healy and beattie as well tbh and kerker jesus that's less than half our squad that will still be here.

Stop being a tease with your stories you've heard and share thy wealth we all love some information regarding what could happen at our greatest of clubs.

I don't think Davis will go he seems to settled up here now like he's where he belongs but he needs competition for his place in the team otherwise his standards will not get better.

I only suggested selling them because they will make money to finance the rest of the players we will need.

goodwillie - 1.5-2 mil

cammy bell - backup

perea - free , used to be class but could of went down hill more recently

bartley - loan

wallace - 1mil

douglao - 1.5

conway - free

weiss - loan hopefully

Mcfadden - out of contract , would take some big wages though

9 good players ( well 7 , dunno if perea is still good enough , only 32 tho - and dont know anythin bot douglao ) for potentialy 4-4.5 mil .

selling

Mcgregor - 5 Mil

papac - free

bougie 2.5 Mil

weir - retire

hutton - loan

fleck - loan

healy released

diouf released

Would stay within 5 million budget ( if takeover actually goes through ) plus bring in another 7.5 Mil and alot of wages freed up .

gettin a bit carried away there lol

goodwillie - 1.5-2 mil

cammy bell - backup

bartley - loan

wallace - 1mil

douglao - 1.5

conway - free

weiss - loan hopefully

9 good players ( well 7 , dunno if perea is still good enough , only 32 tho - and dont know anythin bot douglao ) for potentialy 4-4.5 mil .

selling

Mcgregor - 5 Mil

papac - free

bougie 2.5 Mil

weir - retire

hutton - loan

fleck - loan

healy released

diouf released

Would stay within 5 million budget ( if takeover actually goes through ) plus bring in another 7.5 Mil and alot of wages freed up .

Oh aye so my team :

Alexander

perea Douglao Bartley Wallace

Davis Ness

Weiss Mcfadden Naismith

Jelavic

Bench

Bell

Broadfoot

Whitaker

Conway

Lafferty

Mculloch

Goodwillie

goodwillie - 1.5-2 mil

cammy bell - backup

bartley - loan

wallace - 1mil

douglao - 1.5

conway - free

weiss - loan hopefully

selling

Mcgregor - 5 Mil

papac - free

bougie 2.5 Mil

weir - retire

hutton - loan

fleck - loan

healy released

diouf releasedWould stay within 5 million budget ( if takeover actually goes through ) plus bring in another 7.5 Mil and alot of wages freed up .

Dioufs on loan mate

Jelavic Goodwillie

Jeffren Davis Gera Weiss

Wallace Bartley Douglao Pantsil

Alexander ............................... If we were to get this team , I would be very happy , even a team similar , surely we can only improve from how we are atm

I'll apologise in advance for the length of this post, but the amount of drivel on show made extensive multiquoting necessary. I'll cut down where possible.

Players In:

Jeffren (loan)

Weiss (loan)

Bartley (loan)

Goodwillie (£1.5m)

Wallace (1.5m)

Douglao (£1m)

Gera (£5.5m)

Players out:

Edu (£1.3m)

Lafferty (£1.6m)

Bougherra (£4m)

McGregor (£5m)

Diouf (N/A)

Healy (N/A)

Beattie (500k)

Kerkar (Free)

Players in total: £9.5m

Players out total £12.4m

I would be delighted with this, only spending money we earn so still some left for a decent right back and to add numbers. Jeffren is a long shot on loan but as I've only spent what I've made maybe buy him outright. Goodwillie in if he is cleared of his charges with Wallace and Douglao coming into defence. Gera too would be a great buy but will be attracting interest from others.

The bolded part all but confirms to me that those are the transfers you made at the end of your first season in your Football Manager game.

Gera for £5.5million? He might be a reasonably creative presence in the midfield and he can crack a shot in now and then, but he's far too slow and wants far too much time on the ball to make a good SPL player. He also has a work rate roughly equivalent to that of a roast dinner which makes him a luxury player, and we really can't afford passengers in the midfield. He'd be a flop, and at £5.5million he'd be an outrageously expensive flop.

Suppose, but we could at the very least double that, even triple if he has a good season next year.

Why the dickens are you considering Jelavic's resale value before he's even had a full season with us?

He has also lost us 3 points and a Scottish cup quarter final both v the tims.

I'm not quite sure how you can use him losing 3 points as a counter-argument to him winning us 15 points. That's just plain stupid.

And yes I mean Kevin Thomson, Boyd aswell.

Are you posting from some sort of asylum?

What would you guys think about Geremi or Rigobert Song? Both free agents and 32 and 34 respectively. I'd take Geremi in a heartbeat and obviously Song would be a gamble but even as a squad player he'd be a good addition to what we will eventually be left with at the end of the season. A one year contract each would get us 2 reliable players imo.

Rigobert Song is definitely in his fifties by now, and Geremis knees are made of Ryvita.

Kevin Kyle ( 500000) from hearts

You'd like to see Kevin Kyle in a Rangers jersey? You're obviously a complete mental.

I'll apologise in advance for the length of this post, but the amount of drivel on show made extensive multiquoting necessary. I'll cut down where possible.

The bolded part all but confirms to me that those are the transfers you made at the end of your first season in your Football Manager game.

Gera for £5.5million? He might be a reasonably creative presence in the midfield and he can crack a shot in now and then, but he's far too slow and wants far too much time on the ball to make a good SPL player. He also has a work rate roughly equivalent to that of a roast dinner which makes him a luxury player, and we really can't afford passengers in the midfield. He'd be a flop, and at £5.5million he'd be an outrageously expensive flop.

Why the dickens are you considering Jelavic's resale value before he's even had a full season with us?

I'm not quite sure how you can use him losing 3 points as a counter-argument to him winning us 15 points. That's just plain stupid.

Are you posting from some sort of asylum?

Rigobert Song is definitely in his fifties by now, and Geremis knees are made of Ryvita.

You'd like to see Kevin Kyle in a Rangers jersey? You're obviously a complete mental.

What a load of crap, Bougherra went for £7m on football manager :sherlock:

But seriously, nothing to do with FM, turns out geras a bosman anyway

I would love to see a whole host of quality players coming in especially in defence and midfield, but can see the players that we have being shifted about and played in different positions and supplimented with one or two buys or loans to bulk up the squad.I saw us playing 3 at the back recently and can see this being adopted with left n right backs pushing up.Hope im pleasantly surprised at the summer tho with quality additions! Can't see Foster returning to Aberdeen so see him being signed up.Just guessing at other signings and think majority of money will be used to fill in the question marks and bulk up the squad!

GK: McGregor/Alexander

Back 3: RCH:Wittaker/Broadfoot CH:Bartley/??? LCH:McCulloch/Papac

Defensive Mid: Ness/Hutton/Edu(last resort!!)

Wingbacks: RB:Davis/Foster LB:Wylde/Cole

Centre mid: Gera/Gomis/???

Attacking mid: RM:Naismith/Fleck LM:Weiss/Lafferty

Centre Forward: Jelavic/Goodwillie/Beattie (Minus man boobs)

And I would like to see Kevin Kyle in a rangers shirt aye he's a vastly different option from anything we have atm tall powerful strong determined great in the air cheap would probably jump at the chance to play at a higher level than hearts as well to prove he has what it takes to be a success he's managed to look like a good player in a decent hearts team and he would be a good signing for us I think