McBride QC slams Rangers' Verdict, calls SFA biased and corrupt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to the half time comments of the BBC team at the Mhanks game.

They seem to agree with McBridie that the Gers got off scot free.

Now I may have blue glasses on, but I don't see how Ally was guilty of anything, even if he whispered to TLB, "youre a wee taig cunt" it was Lemmon who retaliated and that's punnishible.

As a previous poster said, how can McBridie get away with his comments, he wasn't party to the appeal, so is not aware of the defence or how the judgement was reached.

Something has to be done about these moaning bastards

The ONLY solution:

:nukepiggary:

"In 2011 Mcbride likened the importance of the internet threats towards Neil Lennon as the equivalent of terrorist actions and internet child paedophilia."

This cunt has no shame.

that coming from a fucking bent shot

That was embarrassing to watch :lol:

What a tarrier bastard, supporters from other leagues will be having a right fucking laugh that folk are taking this as far as this! Having a whine that players weren't suspended for 'manhandling' a ref and throwing your shirt in to a crowd. As if that doesn't happen week in week out!!!

Oh and McCoist should be banned for being the provoker! Haha ... Laughable.

Common sense prevailed! The Motherwell v Aberdeen dugout bust up was worse than ours ffs! Whats being done about that?!?!

what fucks me right off is the coverage country wide these filthy mutant bastards get and it does make us look bad to a few but on the other hand its joyful to see their pain. rhat bastards every one of them.

BJK

When is or club going to realise that we are at war with these bastards. There propaganda knows no bounds.

Step up Mr Bain and release the dossier you have on Lennon.

Plus the Media are stoking the flames. Lawell has some one from every outlet producing this nonsense, and now they have one of Scotlands top QCs acting as a spokesman for them.

Put a stop to it now Rangers before blood is spilt on the streets.

When is or club going to realise that we are at war with these bastards. There propaganda knows no bounds.

Step up Mr Bain and release the dossier you have on Lennon.

Plus the Media are stoking the flames. Lawell has some one from every outlet producing this nonsense, and now they have one of Scotlands top QCs acting as a spokesman for them.

Put a stop to it now Rangers before blood is spilt on the streets.

It could very well end that way. People predicted on here in pre season this would be the nastiest bitterest campaign where they would pull every trick in the book to get their way and thats exactly what has happened. As I said recently time to fight fire with fire and not give in to the inTIMidation. Time for Bain to grow a backbone and some balls and give them both barrels. I suspect if the club wasn't concerned with Lloyds, the takeover etc we would have more time to get them dealt with.

It could very well end that way. People predicted on here in pre season this would be the nastiest bitterest campaign where they would pull every trick in the book to get their way and thats exactly what has happened. As I said recently time to fight fire with fire and not give in to the inTIMidation. Time for Bain to grow a backbone and some balls and give them both barrels. I suspect if the club wasn't concerned with Lloyds, the takeover etc we would have more time to get them dealt with.

Yip, you are probably right. This is a battle we must win, but are losing it on a daily basis.

Oh how i yearn for a souness or Jock wallace to be at the club right now. they would deal with it head on.

Yip, you are probably right. This is a battle we must win, but are losing it on a daily basis.

Oh how i yearn for a souness or Jock wallace to be at the club right now. they would deal with it head on.

I have a feeling Walter will have some things to say at the end of the season. Give him his due he is trying to focus on team matters under less than ideal circumstances and thats where his focus should be.

I wonder if celtc can be charged with bringing the game into disrepute not just for this but other stuff, Hoopers comments earlier this season and we were told action would follow and what action has been taken? Feck all. A bitter, deluded, poisonous club who are responsible for this season being the nastiest campaign in all my years of following football. Time the book was thrown at them and time they were exposed, shame they have power over so many in the mhedia who toe the party line from britney, to Chris McLaughlin to Peter Martin and beyond.

Just a thought, I though Boogie would get a ban, i wonder if Rangers have said to the SFA that if they hammer our people they'll blow the lid on the cover up of events in the tunnel at Ibrox, where the police have admited they told the referee about it and the Ref and SFA did fuck all about it.

I really am surprised at the leniency of the punishments to boogie and EHD and the SFA don't really have a history of letting us off the hook.

I read Mr McBride's comments in full.

At first, I was overcome with anger. Now, after thought, I can't help but laugh at this guy's outburst. I wonder what bringing his legal profession into disrepute and a possible libel action for slander may do. It'll hopefully snuff out his 15 minutes of fame 10 minutes early.

ra shellick have found their perfect attack dog. No ties to the club. This idiot is simply an articulate version of lemon. But he exhibits the same f*cking mentality.

I agree with Gartcosh here. I was outraged, now I really do laugh. The incredible stupidity & childish outburst. If they didn't exist, we would have to invent them. Seriously.

WATP.

:21: