McBride QC slams Rangers' Verdict, calls SFA biased and corrupt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

While the enjoyment of watching 'them' go into meltdown can't be denied, does anyone else think the fines were remarkably lenient? I wonder why we are now being treated with some favour by the SFA, which we certainly haven't been down the years. Can't think. No ideas at all.

Cheers, Paul!

Guest Andypendek

Here's a thought, can he be reported to the Faculty of Advocates about this?

Probably as bent as he is (in the corrupt sense of the word, seeing as how homophobia runs amok on here). And despite the best efforts of people like him, we ilve ina society where you can voice opinions without fear of reprisal...unless you're Hugh Dallas, of course.

All it needs to put this dog down, is for the SFA to explain their decission, the defence given in Ally's favour.

I head the BBC Sportsound team moaning about it being unfair,how Ally had displayed agressive behaviour previously, quite different from laying hands on someone,also brought up Craig Brown. They actually questioned who was on the disiplinery panel.

Disgracefull

I was surprised at the punishment if I'm honest, not for Super Ally though who did fuck all wrong.

He say's Ally McCoist should have been banned for provoking Neil Lennon.

Now what would he have said had El Hadji Diouf cracked Scott Brown in the face when he celebrated right in his face?

Probably as bent as he is (in the corrupt sense of the word, seeing as how homophobia runs amok on here). And despite the best efforts of people like him, we ilve ina society where you can voice opinions without fear of reprisal...unless you're Hugh Dallas, of course.

Look at the Donald Findlay case following the joke about 'another fucking pope dying', he made a joke which really was pretty harmless and also topical at the time he was hauled up before the FoA and almost lost his job. Mcbride has made a serious defamatory allegation, surely regardless of the context that is a more serious offence.

the IRAnawayers over on kiddyfiddler street are deluding themselves, back slapping and high fiving that saint paul QC won them some sort of victory today, with his piss poor mental comments. The fact that they got a serious shoeing and put in their lower place by our good friends at the SFA is totally lost on them, reverse paranoia reigns supreme on kerryfail street. :21::sherlock:

I honestly think they are playing every single joker in their pack as they are likely to go bankrupt if they don't win the league this year

Every week sees them getting more desperate

They wouldnt be going to all this effort if it wasnt serious. They rested on their laurels when they should have gone for the jugular and really fucked us and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

That's nuts.

Was he involved in the case or something? I don't even understand why he was commenting. Was he outside the hearing or did Dougie Vipond go to his office?

Here's a thought, can he be reported to the Faculty of Advocates about this?

For what exactly?

This isn't football we're talking about, it's the real world. You can speak your mind in real life, unfortunately not in football though.

As much as a dick he is, he hasnt done anything wrong.

For what exactly?

This isn't football we're talking about, it's the real world. You can speak your mind in real life, unfortunately not in football though.

As much as a dick he is, he hasnt done anything wrong.

He has made a defamatory remark and made serious libellous allegations and therefore in his position in public life, should not be making such allegations. Bear in mind this season the SFA have gone out of their way to appease celtc and what he says does not stand up to scrutiny. If Findlay by making a topical joke, brought his profession and the 'office' of Queens Counsel into disrepute, then McBride by his libellous allegation has done the same.

He has made a defamatory remark and made serious libellous allegations and therefore in his position in public life, should not be making such allegations. Bear in mind this season the SFA have gone out of their way to appease celtc and what he says does not stand up to scrutiny. If Findlay by making a topical joke, brought his profession and the 'office' of Queens Counsel into disrepute, then McBride by his libellous allegation has done the same.

Sorry, didnt watch the video, just read a wee statement. Your absolutely correct. We just have to hope the SFA realize what you have said and make a complaint against this wee bastard. You should send an E-Mail to Stewart Regan, or whoever it is and get them to set about this wee prick, I know they would love him to be gone as quick as possible.

wouldn't be surprised if he has done this hoping the SFA challenge him in court over it so he can put celtics dossier on SFA corruption (if it exists) into the public domain while playing the victim. Then again maybe he's just a cock :sherlock:

wouldn't be surprised if he has done this hoping the SFA challenge him in court over it so he can put celtics dossier on SFA corruption (if it exists) into the public domain while playing the victim. Then again maybe he's just a cock :sherlock:

Time to call their bluff, lets see what they have and whether what they have stands up to scrutiny.

Time to call their bluff, lets see what they have and whether what they have stands up to scrutiny.

We all know how delusional they are, they are convinced they have a case, I on the other hand will sit back and watch with a bag of popcorn and a nappy on just in case I piss myself laughing at their evidence