I'm jacking in this account as I'm just about to finish my sports journalism degree and enter the big bad world of journalism.

Problem being too many tims/sympathisers in uni and elsewhere know that this is my username and account on here, so I'll probably get another account but not post any more.

Mods/admin that know me are still free to ask me to write articles (even though I haven't written in a while), but due to the paranoid cunts sticking their noses in everywhere, it'll be under a new name.

I'll miss the chat on here with everyone, but I'll still be around.

WATP. :crabflute:

edit: if admin see this later on they can delete the account.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

Precisely the kind of appeasement that has resulted in a media utterly dominated by Celtic fans. D'you think Hugh MacDonald, Hugh Keevins, Mark Guidi etc feel any need to hide their supprting lights under bushels?

I can't see why you'd be afraid to openly admit to supporting the bears, unless you have a post history full of FTP type stuff. In which case, hell mend you, but otherwise grow a backbone.

The one by Greggs opposite Hillhead subway? If so, yes! Where were you?

My van was parked right there, I turned round and I seen you, shouted on you, it was only when you walked away I realised that you had earphones in. :lol:

My van was parked right there, I turned round and I seen you, shouted on you, it was only when you walked away I realised that you had earphones in. :lol:

Aye mate I never hear a thing when those are in! Apologies mate, plus as well I was in a wee world of my own thinking about all manner of things! :D

Aye mate I never hear a thing when those are in! Apologies mate, plus as well I was in a wee world of my own thinking about all manner of things! :D

you certainly looked as if you where on a mission :D

I'm jacking in this account as I'm just about to finish my sports journalism degree and enter the big bad world of journalism.

Problem being too many tims/sympathisers in uni and elsewhere know that this is my username and account on here, so I'll probably get another account but not post any more.

Mods/admin that know me are still free to ask me to write articles (even though I haven't written in a while), but due to the paranoid cunts sticking their noses in everywhere, it'll be under a new name.

I'll miss the chat on here with everyone, but I'll still be around.

WATP. :crabflute:

edit: if admin see this later on they can delete the account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxMzc6Rig4