Cheerio folks...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Precisely the kind of appeasement that has resulted in a media utterly dominated by Celtic fans. D'you think Hugh MacDonald, Hugh Keevins, Mark Guidi etc feel any need to hide their supprting lights under bushels?

I can't see why you'd be afraid to openly admit to supporting the bears, unless you have a post history full of FTP type stuff. In which case, hell mend you, but otherwise grow a backbone.

They were my first thoughts but on relection - as you say the media appears dominated by them - so to have any chance of making it and bringing some balance he has done the right thing.

The very best of british to you mate get wired right into them at every opportunity and make sure you come back under a different name and keep it secret. You will be missed on here as well but what ever you do make a success of it and reconise no fenian master stay red white and blue stay true.

Good luck

I'm still at school (4th year) but when I leave i want to do a course in sports journalism. Obviously you wont be able to see this but when or if you make a new account can you gice me a pm with detials. That applies to anybody else who's don th course btw.

I'm jacking in this account as I'm just about to finish my sports journalism degree and enter the big bad world of journalism.

Problem being too many tims/sympathisers in uni and elsewhere know that this is my username and account on here, so I'll probably get another account but not post any more.

Jings. Not yet a professional journalist and already hiding your support for The Rangers?