A "cancer", an "embarrassment"

Mark.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be honest.

There are some people - quite a few out to get us the fans and RFC.

FARE is one such lot. However surely they have to prove their point. They must have some recording of us fans singing banned songs. Do they have such proof?

Surely their background or their observers background must be investigated before any meeting with UEFA?

Why should their opinion override that of the UEFA observer?

Why are Rangers the only club that is being singled out on this matter when offensive songs are sung on a regular basis all over Europe and beyond? We need parity and justice here.

Having said that why do Rangers supporters continue to sing the BB and FTP and Up to our knees etc., knowing it causes harm to the club? What is the point in that?

Sing it in private but not in public in front of TV cameras if you feel that way.

The club has to fight back hard on this, but we as a support must support them by falling in line with their instructions. We need to accept that some songs are offensive to others. We may not agree but until that changes we need to adhere to the new way of life. The club needs all the support it can get and that means cooperating on the song sheet.

Absolute nonsense.

I have never heard a weaker and more preposterous argument than "we have to get our own house in order". Is it beyond the resources of UEFA to prosecute more than one club at any given time ? Of course its not.

We are being investigated because there are people out there who hate our club and are determined to see us in trouble...as Bain himself highlighted in his recent speech.

Spot on. Plus, the more UEFA decides to turn the screws on us, the more farcical the whole affair becomes: UEFA is hyper aware of what we are singing, which means someone or some thing is loudly and pointedly bringing this to the attention of UEFA - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to follow that trail back to the source. UEFA HAS to be intentionally turning blind eyes and deaf ears to what is coming out of Porkheid, because you can not in any way, shape, or form be that up to date on one side of the OF and be completely unaware of the misdeeds of the other side - it makes no logical sense at all and is as clear an indication as you could possibly get that UEFA is not acting impartially in this case.

Spot on. Plus, the more UEFA decides to turn the screws on us, the more farcical the whole affair becomes: UEFA is hyper aware of what we are singing, which means someone or some thing is loudly and pointedly bringing this to the attention of UEFA - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to follow that trail back to the source. UEFA HAS to be intentionally turning blind eyes and deaf ears to what is coming out of Porkheid, because you can not in any way, shape, or form be that up to date on one side of the OF and be completely unaware of the misdeeds of the other side - it makes no logical sense at all and is as clear an indication as you could possibly get that UEFA is not acting impartially in this case.

They most definitely are not impartial here as they are overriding the views of their own delegates! What is the FARE delegate's proof or background?

They most definitely are not impartial here as they are overriding the views of their own delegates! What is the FARE delegate's proof or background?

Exactly. This is a house of cards UEFA has built, and why we are not mercilessly calling them out on it is a sad, sad indictment of the present owners of this club.

Exactly. This is a house of cards UEFA has built, and why we are not mercilessly calling them out on it is a sad, sad indictment of the present owners of this club.

I never once thought I would see our once proud club come to this and am really fearful for our future.

How many fans, who travel from far and wide to not only watch the fitba, but have day of singing our traditional songs which most of us learned as kids while holding on to our fathers' hands on the terraces of Ibrox, will say fuck it, it's just not worth the hassle any more ?

I read the posts stating (and rightly so) how a 80,000 pound fine and match bans is the last thing we need right now, but I'm looking at, 80,000 pounds = 160 season tickets, how many fans travel from Ireland alone ? How many others, whether it be from Govan or Peterhead, will say they will always love The Rangers but decide to watch them from their own home or in their local pubs with their mates, so that they can sing or say whatever they like ?

If we don't get a new owner with a backbone soon, then I think those devious taig bastards may have dealt us a much bigger blow than a few thousand pound fine and a couple of match bans. If so, I hope we can recover.

I have to give the pricks their due, off the park they have orchestrated this season like maestros (with more than a little help from their friends).

A cancer?

Well if that's the case let us breed and let us spread more!

And let us continue.

And where our songs are not being sung let us sing them!

And where our songs are not hearad let us sing them louder!

Fuck um, absoolutly fuck them all!

who let this 1873GraemeSpiers believe his opinion mattered?

My employers at the Times sure as hell thinks my opinion is worthwhile. I'll continue to write false things about your club as long as it makes me money. I don't give a fuck.

Celtic fans almost hate Spiers as much as Rangers fans. He's a fucking wind up merchant. You should hear some of the shite he comes out with on twitter. Winds up just as many Celtic fans as Rangers fans.

I'm surprised he hasn't been attacked already.

Well i think that you are a rancid ******* bastard (admin you dont know what i meant so dont start) and i hope you are banned. What a load of shite you come away with.

Jog on

Reported.

hahahahaha what did you report me for? Stars on a screen? Your a fucking ______________ and you know it.

Now fuck off.

At least we know were queersy sends his lover. Is it the cords that do it for you?

hahahahaha what did you report me for? Stars on a screen? Your a fucking ______________ and you know it.

Now fuck off.

At least we know were queersy sends his lover. Is it the cords that do it for you?

Reported for being a Proddy Orange Bastard

Cancer kills people......who are we killing?

To compare a song to a disease that has killed 4 members of my family including my dad makes me fuckin ragin.

Fuckin Keevins,Speirs and Guidi should be made to apologise.......fuckin scum of the earth.

Wouls love to meet them all one day....3 parasites lying in the street