Can we tackle the REAL problem?

Is it radio Clydes fault?

FARE?

UEFA?

I just sent a letter to followfollow after seeing their recent comments on news now.

They are getting cringeworthy now, almost trying to say its okay to keep singing banned songs.

It's time to tackle the real problem which is Rangers fans singing banned songs.

You know its not allowed, and even if you are drunk its still not allowed. STOP IT!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FARE?

UEFA?

I just sent a letter to followfollow after seeing their recent comments on news now.

They are getting cringeworthy now, almost trying to say its okay to keep singing banned songs.

It's time to tackle the real problem which is Rangers fans singing banned songs.

You know its not allowed, and even if you are drunk its still not allowed. STOP IT!

Fuck all was sung.

It's time to defend the club when someone attacks it on the assumption that they know people will just throw in the towel and presume that Rangers fans were singing sectarian songs.

What is the point in UEFA employing their own match delegates if they're only going to ignore their feedback and reports due to the interference of third party complaints, outwith their own organisation? Those of whom do not operate under the same legislation and rules that the delegates are obliged to, and who consequently cannot be taken as impartial in their final judgement.

You're wrong.

Had their been sectarian singing at either of the mentioned games, then I would be the first asking others to clamp down on certain songs to benefit the Club in the wrong run; however there was not any sectarian singing at Ibrox, nor was there any in Eindhoven. The songs clearly being targeted here are 'The Billy Boys' and 'The Famine Song', both of which were not heard at home or away.

This leads to the predicament that those making the allegations have come to conclude that there are other songs within the Rangers songbook that are deemed sectarian. This is most certainly up for argument and the accused - 'the accused being the Rangers support - deserve an explanation to how this judgement could have been reached.

Stand up and fight this, Rangers.

No Surrender.

FARE?

UEFA?

Ban your fans from Ibrox thats the REAL PROBLEM!

Now is it not about time you fucked off to chapel, and prayed from yer shower of shite te win the league??

FARE?

UEFA?

Get off your knees.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

We have to tackle the problem.

The management have spoken out and we have to listen.

You mentioned the REAL problem

I've told you what it is yet we are not allowed to discuss it because that would be bigoted

Until we get a level playing field they can all swivel

Fuck off, I'll sing whatever I want.

Far worse going on in European football that someone saying the dreaded "Fenian" word.

You are exactly the type of clown I am on about.

You sing what you want, UEFA will ban ALL fans from games.

You want to blame others for your own actions. If you can find someone doing worse than you then that makes your actions okay?

You fuck off.

You want to blame others for your own actions. If you can find someone doing worse than you then that makes your actions okay?

You fuck off.

Explain why Rangers are allegedly getting charged.

You fuck off.

So UEFA will end up running a competition you can only watch on TV?

Behave. Your the type of clown that stands up for the club, no balls and just sit and take everything we get hit with.

Call our supporters scum, treat our players however they want, run our club into the ground and you will still accept it.

FARE?

UEFA?

sniff sniff, we can do what ever the fuck we want some people should get used to it