Barry Ferguson

robroy72

that our captain has been told he will be shown the door in the summer for his part in the PLG debacle.

I've seen him play poorly before ... but never play without heart as he has done the last few games :(

He has been really, really poor these past few games I agree.

He was actually dreadful against ICT.

I hope you are miles off.

And that his dip is nothing more than just that. A dip.

that our captain has been told he will be shown the door in the summer for his part in the PLG debacle.

I've seen him play poorly before ... but never play without heart as he has done the last few games :(

I don't think theres any chance of that tbh.

There was a period of 6 or 7 games a month or two ago when Barry was getting MOTM every game and carrying the team, a bit of fatigue maybe?

He's a 2 bad games, it's not the end of the world.

IMO, he has done as much in his two bad games as Hemdani has done all season, yet Hemdani gets unbelievable praise.

He has lost a bit of form but he was exellent for months before that. Remember, he can't play well all the time.

However, whenever he does have an off day, the team does poor.

Coincdence ? I think not. We can't continue to rely on one player.

It looks more to be a fitness or tiredness thing. He and Hemdani have carried the team all season and it is no wonder their performances have dropped over the last 2 games. The Thomson,Brown combination does not excite me as I still think it is a mid table partnership.

There was a period of 6 or 7 games a month or two ago when Barry was getting MOTM every game and carrying the team, a bit of fatigue maybe?

How can he be fatigued?

He is not carrying any injurys, He is playing 1 game a week and he is at the peak of his career.

Lets not make excuses for our Captain, He has been poor, But he has not been alone.......

p.s Hemdani for Player of the year!

How can he be fatigued?

He is not carrying any injurys, He is playing 1 game a week and he is at the peak of his career.

Lets not make excuses for our Captain, He has been poor, But he has not been alone.......

Well there must be some reason for players not being able to play amazing every week.

Who knows what it is, fatigue is just a possibility. Look at Ronaldinho, he was getting criticised by BARCA fans at the start of the season for not playing 10/10 every game.

He would have been shown the door for that when it happend not 5 months or so later.....

He knows there is nothing to play for really and dont mention the CL for feck sake, coz the whole situation is a lost cause....complete lack of interest due to the state of the club (beer)

How can he be fatigued?

Who knows what it is, fatigue is just a possibility. Look at Ronaldinho, he was getting criticised by BARCA fans at the start of the season for not playing 10/10 every game.

When you set high standards, It only takes one poor game and then everyone jumps on your back. Having 2 bad games in a row only makes the critisism worse.

Im not going to jump on his back as he is not the only one in the Rangers team/squad who have been dreadful in recent weeks.

Well there must be some reason for players not being able to play amazing every week.

How can he be fatigued?

When you set high standards, It only takes one poor game and then everyone jumps on your back. Having 2 bad games in a row only makes the critisism worse.

Im not going to jump on his back as he is not the only one in the Rangers team/squad who have been dreadful in recent weeks.

when has he ever been amazing since he came back

doh

He's carried us all season.

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't even be second!

How can he be fatigued?

If you are talking about Fergie, I was particularly impressed with him v Maccabi Haifa. He looked the word class player many claim he is that nite.

I've been away from here for a month or so and come back to see the same old nonesence being posted.

At least the fish is still here keeping it real.

Everyone is allowed an off day, Smith is a huge Ferguson fan, he isnt going to get rid of our best player

I've been away from here for a month or so and come back to see the same old nonesence being posted.

Everyone is allowed an off day, Smith is a huge Ferguson fan, he isnt going to get rid of our best player

Some people still need a divorce from relegation battler PLG I think mate.

his off field behaviour is not what youn expect from a rangers captain

doh

He got into one fight when he was a boy.

So what off-field behaviour is this ?

Do you know something we don't ?

Some people still need a divorce from relegation battler PLG I think mate.

sorry i forgot barry ferguson is rangers :wave:

doh

running to the press him and his brother

doh

As sad as it is, the press is the footballers gateway to voice opinion. Accept it or not, thats how it is.

As a Rangers fan, I was happy that Barry spoke up. I would not want to see my captain sit and watch as the club snowballs downwards. I know challenging the manager isn't traditionally the right thing to do, but sometimes you have to challenge your superiors.

Barry speaking up ended up with us getting Walter and this has led to an upturn in results, while PLG struggles in the relegation zone with one of the biggest teams in France.

So whether you like it or not, he spoke up for the best of the club and its fans and I for one am very grateful to him.

doh

As sad as it is, the press is the footballers gateway to voice opinion. Accept it or not, thats how it is.

As a Rangers fan, I was happy that Barry spoke up. I would not want to see my captain sit and watch as the club snowballs downwards. I know challenging the manager isn't traditionally the right thing to do, but sometimes you have to challenge your superiors.

Barry speaking up ended up with us getting Walter and this has led to an upturn in results, while PLG struggles in the relegation zone with one of the biggest teams in France.

So whether you like it or not, he spoke up for the best of the club and its fans and I for one am very grateful to him.

running to the press undermining the manager was wrong not captains behaviour and i'm not that bothered plg is gone though i believe psg wont go down and plg will prove to be a good manager

doh

running to the press undermining the manager was wrong not captains behaviour and i'm not that bothered plg is gone though i believe psg wont go down and plg will prove to be a good manager

Just think what state we would be in though SBM.

Fergie gone.

Boydie benched.

Svensson and Papac 1st choice centre backs, as PLG said himself that he 'didn't believe the team needs strengthening in January'.

Would be doing well to make 4th.

doh

Just think what state we would be in though SBM.

Fergie gone.

Boydie benched.

Svensson and Papac 1st choice centre backs, as PLG said himself that he 'didn't believe the team needs strengthening in January'.

Would be doing well to make 4th.

i'm kinda glad smith is back for at least we will compete domestically every year europe another story imo but honestly i think fergie is overated and boyd great scoring record but very unfit and contributes nothing when he does'nt score i hope walter and the super one sort it right out