Playstation network

King_gazza

Coz youve payed 40 quid for the PSN+ but the hackers have taken everything out yer bank account.

Just trying to make a joke fs :craphead:

Sorry mate was shitting it. Haha, I see it now. Theres nowt they can take haha. Did they no release a statement saying its an attack at Sony not the PSN community ?

Sorry mate was shitting it. Haha, I see it now. Theres nowt they can take haha. Did they no release a statement saying its an attack at Sony not the PSN community ?

aye apparently they are leaving the users accounts alone because its sony they have a beef wae :lol:(tu)

aye apparently they are leaving the users accounts alone because its sony they have a beef wae :lol:(tu)

Its shite though, why not just cause Sony shitloads of money, and still let us play online? A week without a game of Fifa online is killing me.

Its shite though, why not just cause Sony shitloads of money, and still let us play online? A week without a game of Fifa online is killing me.

I think its just a case of disrupting the users will be disrupting sony.