Playstation network

King_gazza

They're trying to keep everyone sweet with their little updates "Anytime this week" my fucking arse, you's don't want us to trade in our PS3's. I can't see it being back this month either, useless bastards

Another 2 weeks of it down looks like

and i heard we have to pay for online at the end of the year...

Mate, 2 reasons im not going by your info

1. Everyday your telling us a new deadline and its beginning to piss me off. Just give up.

2. Your missing a 'T' in your username :craphead:

Just trying to help

Fuck you man!

Simmer down mate, Im only messing, Where are you getting these deadlines?

I rekon it will be up by Thursday

I know you get plenty of stick for your name, Im just winding you up!

Playstation Network, More like Playstation not.... :craphead:

Simmer down mate, Im only messing, Where are you getting these deadlines?

I rekon it will be up by Thursday

I know you get plenty of stick for your name, Im just winding you up!

Playstation Network, More like Playstation not.... :craphead:

From blogs

fuck you man

I had plans to play Fifa UT and do the offline tournies, gain lots of coins and use the web version to buy cheap players.

Need to be on the PSN to use it though :disappointment:

:lol: you fucking dweeb

PSN is never, coming back online again brother

Fuck off :lol:

nah i am really nice, i'm just messing brother

Are you actually Desmond from Lost? You keep saying Brother at the end of everything.

Just messing with you mate, dont take it to heart. What blog did you say youre getting your info from?

Are you actually Desmond from Lost? You keep saying Brother at the end of everything.

Just messing with you mate, dont take it to heart. What blog did you say youre getting your info from?

:lol:

Aye i know brother (tu)

Oh just all sorts, i'll post one right now for you

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20110508/airtight-security-before-psn-back-up-online-outage-timeline/

Would everyone have been happier if Sony came out at the start of all this and said, no service for 3-4 weeks or do you think they would have lost tonnes of subscribers? I for one am happy to wait, gives me time to revise more for my exams and am a Playstation Loyal.

Just seems that we have been fucked about a little and a deadline would have suited the situation beter

Would everyone have been happier if Sony came out at the start of all this and said, no service for 3-4 weeks or do you think they would have lost tonnes of subscribers? I for one am happy to wait, gives me time to revise more for my exams and am a Playstation Loyal.

Just seems that we have been fucked about a little and a deadline would have suited the situation beter

Loads of people have already gone to the xbox because they can't handle 2-3 weeks without online gaming? how gay is that

but yeah i think they should of just came out straight away and told us everything that was happening and how long this is going to take them

I can wait it out...or maybe not :craphead:

Loads of people have already gone to the xbox because they can't handle 2-3 weeks without online gaming? how gay is that

but yeah i think they should of just came out straight away and told us everything that was happening and how long this is going to take them

I can wait it out...or maybe not :craphead:

Its actually made me realise i spend too much time on it, although when its back im going to play fuck out of it, but ive realised that i should get out more. Also a very convenient time as it has woken me up to getting revision done for my exams.

Its actually made me realise i spend too much time on it, although when its back im going to play fuck out of it, but ive realised that i should get out more. Also a very convenient time as it has woken me up to getting revision done for my exams.

Revision first, Gaming after brother (tu)