Playstation network

King_gazza

end of the month i read yesterday in the sun, better be fucking wrong.

Thats the full restoration, The online will be the first back up ive heard and then everything else will be done after that and it should all be done by the 31st.

cheers mate.

Naebother mate (tu)

Really fuckin annoyin that its no up yet tho they should set a date instead of making us wait, they are shitin it to release a timed date incase it upsets a few people and they switch over to Xbox which is stupid because alot of people are switching to Xbox because Sony aren't releasing a date.

Off topic but does anyone think the Black Ops graphics are pretty shite? It totally put me off the game. I've only played it a few times because it feels cartoony.

I owned all previous COD's on PC on a fairly high end system so maybe the PC versions are much better than console?

Off topic but does anyone think the Black Ops graphics are pretty shite? It totally put me off the game. I've only played it a few times because it feels cartoony.

I owned all previous COD's on PC on a fairly high end system so maybe the PC versions are much better than console?

Yeah mate I agree. The graphics are pretty poor and the multiplayer is awful. COD4 is miles ahead I just play that and MW2. Got 35 quid for my black ops last month which is pretty good.

dont know if its any significance but i just managed to successfully download a firmware update for my ps3 (version 3.6, which most of you will have although ive been needing it for ages). so clearly aspects of the network are up. not letting me sign in yet though.

eu.playstation.com is undergoing essential maintenance and is currently unavailable. In the meantime, you can visit the websites below

Can't even check online .. if it's online laugh.giflaugh.gif