Ally wants fans arrested

Crozier

It's a catch 22. We do need to adapt and change. We still have the eejits who still think it's acceptable to sing sectarian songs and play dumb when they're caught doing it. But we're not the only club who does it. Yet we seem to be the only club who gets punished for it.

We're prone to sitting back and moaning rather than acting, hence why we're only under scrutiny imho.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TWB can be provocative at times mate, but I'd say he's right on this one.

Credit where it's due and all that. (tu)

That's subjective. Him and McCoist couldn't be more wrong. As said ... what sectarian songs? the two of you, name them - please.

What sectarian songs Togs? name them.

It's pretty obvious TBB "up to our knees in fenian blood" is the main culprit mate. Save the rhetorical questions for people who want to dance around the subject.

The $64,000 dollar question is, is it only us the law applies to and not the taigs.

It is a statutory offence to obstruct a police officer from carrying out his duty under s89 of the Police Act 1996. Under this section, it is an offence either to resist, or wilfully to obstruct an officer from carrying out his duty.

So the very obvious question is why were the groin brigade fannys, who obstructed police officers from carrying out their duty not arrested.

Never mind Celtic. We're discussing what's happening to our club. We need to realise that the 'traditional' banter is costing our club heavily in fines and loss of match day income now whilst we're in a financial quagmire.

I think your grabbing the wrong end of the stick, it's the fuck the pope bit you'll get arrested for not the IRA bit.

I just so happens he's referred to the simply the best add on and quoted the full add on.

So there would be no offence committed if we sing "Fuck the RA and the IRA"?

What's sectarian about that?

Singing about being up to our knees in fenian blood :lol:

If you can't see what's sectarian about that I hope you're being rhetorical cause no one is that much of a retard. If the mhank brigade started singing "up to our knees in h**" blood there would be fuckin uproar on here about how it's sectarian and how it needs banning.

It's pretty obvious TBB "up to our knees in fenian blood" is the main culprit mate. Save the rhetorical questions for people who want to dance around the subject.

I wouldn't say TBB is sectarian but people in power obviously do. These people have the power to hurt the club so why keep giving them what they want?

Obviously certain posters need it spelled out to them like they are, indeed, 12 year olds.

'Fenian' is a political term, nothing to do with religion.

Never mind Celtic. We're discussing what's happening to our club. We need to realise that the 'traditional' banter is costing our club heavily in fines and loss of match day income now whilst we're in a financial quagmire.

But they can't see that. All they care about is holding on to sectarian chants that were acceptable a few decades ago.

Singing about being up to our knees in fenian blood :lol:

If you can't see what's sectarian about that I hope you're being rhetorical cause no one is that much of a retard. If the mhank brigade started singing "up to our knees in h**" blood there would be fuckin uproar on here about how it's sectarian and how it needs banning.

Do you even know what fenian means? funny you mention the word retard.

There's too many like you that have believed the tim's when they have redefined words such as fenian so they can get offended.

Do you even know what fenian means? funny you mention the word retard.

There's too many like you that have believed the tim's when they have redefined words such as fenian so they can get offended.

Yes we know what it means but unfortunately the courts now prosecute for it's use. Complain to your local MSP if you're not happy about it but until it's not deemed an offence, we need to stop it's use. It's costing the club too much.

Are you fuckin nuts, never mind the tarriers ? and selik don't have no capital. We get oor baws kicked and yon fucks get away wi' everythin under the sun, grow a fuckin set.. doh:BELM:

I wouldn't say TBB is sectarian but people in power obviously do. These people have the power to hurt the club so why keep giving them what they want?

Obviously certain posters need it spelled out to them like they are, indeed, 12 year olds.

Not at all. I understand that. My gripe is people that know better not contesting this and getting us in the mess we're in.

We need someone to come out and tell the truth about the word fenian and how the Billy Boy's couldn't be further from a sectarian song (which you agree with yourself) ... that's why stuff like this annoys me.

For the record I think people shouting FUCK THE POPE at games rightfully risk arrest. That's life, but this isn't what people are on about when they talk about "sectarian" songs. That's wrong.

What's sectarian about that?

J...............I know where yer coming from here, and I don't disagree with you that IN OUR OPINION the songs are NOT sectarian.

Unfortunately, if the authorities say TBB and The Famine Song are sectarian, then we have to accept this.

Unless someone challenges it in court, and proves otherwise.

Sad, but unfortunately that's the stage we're at mate.

This man says this whilst having a Bob Dylan photo ascribed to him. The Hurricane obviously hasn't reached your ears yet when one considers your sentences! Now, why not answer the man's question properly, I mean The Law of the Land is worthy of consideration here: what is sectarian about the song he has referred to?

So there would be no offence committed if we sing "Fuck the RA and the IRA"?

No offence at all, if the fuzz try and do you for that they'd be laughed out of court.

Of course if you sing it then it may not stop an over eager police from mis-hearing and trying to lift you.