Dundee UTD supporters trust slams sectarian singing

CottonRunt

Just seen this on twitter, hope im not stepping on anyone's toes posting it.

http://www.arabtrust.co.uk/current/?502-sectarian-chanting

Members of ArabTRUST have reported that illegal sectarian chants were sung by 'fans' of Glasgow Rangers at Tannadice Park last night.

These chants were heard throughout the stadium and ArabTRUST condemns these so-called supporters who bring down their football club and tarnish the reputation of our national sport.

ArabTRUST has accordingly reported the matter to the relevant authorities.

Amongst many deplorable chants, at 9.06 pm, the following could clearly be heard in the stadium and on BBC Radio Scotland:

We are Rangers

Super Rangers

No one likes us

We don’t care

We hate Celtic

F****n b******s

We will chase them anywhere

We now challenge both the SFA and UEFA to take action. These chants have also been reported to Tayside Police and we await the outcome.

We are fully aware that many Rangers supporters share our concerns.

It is time that both sectarianism and bigotry are ended in Scottish football, and Scottish society as a whole.

We invite all supporters' trusts to join together so that we may eradicate such vile prejudices.

Comment:- yoursay@arabtrust.co.uk or below with your Facebook, AOL, Yahoo or Hotmail login.

Please like and/or tweet.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They sang "Go home ya h***" and as has been mentioned, missiles were thrown on the park... Again, you wonder if they had got a result last night if they would have still reported us... seems that they obviously felt hard done by last night they thought lets report the Rangers...

Pathetic small minded cunts, sticking the boot right into us

Wonder if the KillieST will be reporting IRA chants at Rugby Park tonight? Clearly heard on ESPN, lets take it to UEFA, FARE AND Jeremy Kyle

What were they chanting? I watched the game, but can never make out chants unless someone tells me what they're saying :(

Think they sang "go home ye h***"

TBH, couldn't really hear their shitey support because ours was so loud. :crabflute:

I've had the argument on numerous occasions, but apparently the word "H**" is not sectarian.

In fact im sure the SFA/UEFA/FARE/Jhourno's/Nil By Mouth dont see it as a sectarian word.

What about Fenian? Because if it is deemed sectarian then surely the Celtic fans will be getting reported as well

The world has gone fucking nuts, can't believe football fans have resorted to snitching each other in over football chants

I'm getting fed up with the game in our country, you can't even stand up at the game

What about Fenian? Because if it is deemed sectarian then surely the Celtic fans will be getting reported as well

Im trying to play devils advocate a wee bit here.

Argument that i have heard is that is ok when they sing is because its self applied. A bit like when an African-American calls another African-American the N word.

And i'm sure the manky mob also sing paddy McCourts Fenian army, so how can we kick out sectarianism if the cunts call themselves it.

It's getting a joke now. Who do the cunts think they are anyway, we don't complain when they come to Ibrox and shout orange bastrds/ h*** for the full 90 mins do we?

Wee team mentality.

It's open season, I wonder when someone will defend us.....

Aye, right you are. The club wont and our own support wont, so are you waiting on the tooth fairy?

There's a queue of people at clubs all over the country and abroad waiting to put the boot in, hanging on the supports every utterance with email clients, pen and paper and phones at the ready.

So what does our support do?

And i'm sure the manky mob also sing paddy McCourts Fenian army, so how can we kick out sectarianism if the cunts call themselves it.

It's getting a joke now. Who do the cunts think they are anyway, we don't complain when they come to Ibrox and shout orange bastrds/ h*** for the full 90 mins do we?

Wee team mentality.

Who would also be crippled if we refused to attend games at there ground

I'm sick saying it.

It doesn't matter what we do, people will always find faults. Stuff like this just proves it.

We were all in agreement earlier the atmosphere was superb. Now are we going to change our minds because someone else has complained?

How much longer does it take before everyone just goes "fuck it. Let's just sing what we want, because behaving still get's us in trouble"