Candlelight Vigil at Parkhead at 10pm tonight?

Should all drive by in a green open top bus that theyd all applaud, then start pouring daz off the roof whilst others pour buckets of water from the back of the rooftop, flying Union Jacks as you drive away..

I could see the papers "sectarian drive by"

Or get Ramos on the top level with the Copa del Rey!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Candlelight Vigil in Support for Neil Lennon - Thursday 21st April 2010 - 10pm Celtic Park Enough is enough, Neil Lennon has ong been a target of Sectarian bigots. It is time for a public show of support for Neil and to send the bigots a clear message. Please attend the vigil to be held on Thursday 21st April at the front entrance at Celtic Park Support Neil Lennon"

1. There's supporting your Club manager when he's going through recent events, and there's showing no shame. What about the devastation caused by the tsunami in Japan in the last month? Do these people not deserve more than Neil Lennon? Let me get this straight: because Lennon is assosciated with Celtic Football Club, his life is far more important than any others put in threat around the world?

2. Regarding the bold, I highly doubt that a candlelight vigil is going to show people capable of making bombs to kill people they have a clear hatred for that they should stop. They're not fucking moths. They're hardly going to get attracted by the candlelight and hand themselves in. The people responsible are the scum of the Earth and they're hardly going to stop because of a bunch of Plastic Paddys holding up candles.

This is stupid as fuck and although people are laughing but it's angered me more than anything.

AH HA HA HA HA Love the they are not fucking moths comment :thumbup:

Not sure if this is a repost, but it had to be posted!

"Candlelight Vigil in Support for Neil Lennon - Thursday 21st April 2010 - 10pm Celtic Park Enough is enough, Neil Lennon has ong been a target of Sectarian bigots. It is time for a public show of support for Neil and to send the bigots a clear message. Please attend the vigil to be held on Thursday 21st April at the front entrance at Celtic Park Support Neil Lennon"

:lol::lol:

edit: that's a direct quote from talkceltic, it's their mistake. definitely tonight. :lol:

Dear god there really is grown men at it, and not one shred of embarrassment among them I bet. Absolute fecking crackpots the lot of them. Even Lennon, when he sobers up, will be cringing at that pish.