rangersmediaforum

kirkiebear

This board has gave me so much and is something i relly enjoy reading and posting in. Well done to all the mods and admin who created this wonderful site. (clap)

It's more down to the members. We have great guys and gals on here that create intelligent debate on the Gers and beyond.

Keep up the good work!!

championee

and the fish who keeps us all laughing i could not imagine the board without the fish. (tu)

Whether you agree with him or not, Fish certainly brings a spark of life to the Board, guaranteed. It would be a much poorer place without him. (tu) Kudos to all who keep this place alive and kicking - it really is 'Simply the Best". (clap)

This is a godsend in comparison to the forum operated by a certain national broadcaster who shall remain nameless. At least you don't spend half your time having pointless arguments with Celtic supporters here.......unless you go to the Old Firm debate section that is! Good job everyone. championee

and the fish who keeps us all laughing i could not imagine the board without the fish. (tu)

Whether you agree with him or not, Fish certainly brings a spark of life to the Board, guaranteed. It would be a much poorer place without him. (tu) Kudos to all who keep this place alive and kicking - it really is 'Simply the Best". (clap)

Thank you very much guyz you touched my heart....Im just being maself and saying things as I see them, nothing else.

CHEERZ.....WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! (tu)

THIS BOARD IS SIMPLY THE BEST THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS AND THE MODS- ITS ALL OF US TOGETHER

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

WHAT A TEAM WE UR !

WE ARE THE PEOPLE (header)

Guest TheQueensXI
This board has gave me so much and is something i relly enjoy reading and posting in. Well done to all the mods and admin who created this wonderful site. (clap)

It's more down to the members. We have great guys and gals on here that create intelligent debate on the Gers and beyond.

Keep up the good work!!

championee

(tu) thanks kirkie, nice comment and its appreciated. but as bazza said its the people who make it as good as it is, so thanks to you all - We Are The People!

Here here