Have Celtic ever had a better build up to an old firm game?

The Lemmon package, was that the other day it was meant to arrive? Or last month?

It was spotted because it had nails sticking out of the box!!! Did it take so long to work out what it was???

Fans are calling for all Rangers players to shake TLB's hand at Ibrox.

Our manager and ex players are playing into their hands.

The Celtic players will be fired up, no doubt!

We are expected to run out with our tails between our legs and apologise.

FFS the top story on news now is

....Boozed-up Rangers fans started fight!!!!!

From Halloween 2009!!!

If Carslberg done perfect Thimmy buid ups to the most important Old Firm game in years then this would be it (and the media are getting stuck in to help them)and we are MORE than helping them!

I do not feel good about Sunday

I'm worried about events on the park and off it. We really need a performance here, and we need Celtic to have an off day.

They are going to be really fired up, and i honestly think the ref's will have been warned about the booking/sending off of players (from both sides) to avoid starting a riot.

Off the park i just hope no one gets hurt, this has been the most hate filled campaign that i can remember!

EDIT: Sneaky edit since i clearly cant remember what fucking day it is <cr>

They have done their job perfectly.

We'll be the big bad boys for pumpin them on Sunday...they won't be happy until we close.

The penny dropped with me recently about this- it is not about being 'offended', whatever that actually means, it is about a hatred of ALL things Rangers and the shutting-shop of The Rangers FC. I dislike them more than I ever have, and our players better realise that they have a duty to wipe the floor with them in this coming match. They will be up for it, but our players better no belie the traditions of any Rangers team against that lot.

all this bollocks is irrelavant at best propaganda at worst

we need to realise this they are trying to get us to meet in the middle and be peacemakers

but when we do that they will be out to to fucking rip the pish with every dirty trick in the book

dont give them a fucking inch

Fuckall to do with bombs or poofy candles this Rangers team should want this more than the tims!

If they bastards leave with anything more than their tail between their legs there is no excuses for Rangers.

A home game to set us on our way to 3 in a row? We should and hopefully are champing at the bit to get stuck into them.

I,ve tried, fuck knows I,ve tried not to let all this shit get me wound up, but I,ve failed.

I am going ballistic at the one way shit stream that has been cascadiing like a fuckin torrent at us, the club and not one fuckin word of defence from behind the curtains at Ibrox.

This has been building for years now and finally we are seeing what the years of apathy from our chairman and directors has resulted in.

We are every cunts wipping boy, The septic leaders Reid and Liewell have done an incredible job of turning this "secterian problem" into a Rangers only problem, abetted by the creep and the prick from Donegal.

There used to be a bit of grudging respect between the two teams, at board level anyway, but the campaign these two have engineered has succeeded beyond even their hopes and our lot have stood by and said fuck all.

They have a free reign to say what they like as they know it will not be challenged and therefore it then becomes fact. The victim card has never been played more often since they went to the midden, we,ve now got their manager telling all the world that he,s being targeted because he,s the septic boss, it doesn,t matter that no previous boss had this problem and no mention that 90 per cent of all this shit has come about since he was made boss.

I hate to admit it but this mhob have done a brilliant job of stitchin us up and its worked.