Charlie Adam praises the captain

Unfortunately the first part of his statement about what Broadfoot can expect suggests an element of exaggeration and perhaps even delusion

"The type of players he is going to be training with and playing with is phenomenal," said Adam. "He's got to keep learning, keep listening. But going into a dressing room with the captain we've got makes it a lot easier."

Unfortunately the first part of his statement about what Broadfoot can expect suggests an element of exaggeration and perhaps even delusion

"The type of players he is going to be training with and playing with is phenomenal," said Adam. "He's got to keep learning, keep listening. But going into a dressing room with the captain we've got makes it a lot easier."

This is Charlie Adam talking about RFC isnt it ???? :rolleyes::lol:

"The type of players he is going to be training with and playing with is rank average," said Adam.

Do you really expect our players to say the above?

Wake the heck up.

"The type of players he is going to be training with and playing with is rank average," said Adam.

Wake the heck up.

I expect them to say f**k all if they have nothing sensible to say.

Wake the heck up.

Reporters asks him a question. Do you think he's just gonna look blankly in reply?

BS in the media is just one of the jobs of a footballer these days.

Wake the heck up.

Reporters asks him a question. Do you think he's just gonna look blankly in reply?

You see certain players blabbering inane rubbish such as this from Adam. Best they say nothing.

Wake the heck up.

You see certain players blabbering inane rubbish such as this from Adam. Best they say nothing.

Then we moan that we hear nothing from them. No win situation.

I often wonder why you always hear more from the people that are really struggling to make it than you ever hear from the likes of Weir, Hemdani, etc.

I think most of them are far better off saying nothing as they continually come across as being less than the full 20 shillings in the pound if you get my drift.

I often wonder why you always hear more from the people that are really struggling to make it than you ever hear from the likes of Weir, Hemdani, etc.

I think most of them are far better off saying nothing as they continually come across as being less than the full 20 shillings in the pound if you get my drift.

I don't know if this was said in a press conference or a "chance" interview but maybe its got something to do with the reporters targeting the younger less experienced players to try and make a full of them.

On the otherhand I don't expect Charlie to come out and say "Aye our teams mince, and our captain aint great either" however I do think he should of maybe said something a little less exagerated

Wake the heck up.

he could have said, 'better' or 'a step up' buit PHENOMENAL - there's only one person who needs to wake up here.

It sums up the intelligence of our current squad. Adam, Hutton, Boyd and the captain may have some degree of football intelligence (even that is questionable) but this just confirms that they probably don't have enough to salvage a brain between them

Wake the heck up.

he could have said, 'better' or 'a step up' buit PHENOMENAL - there's only one person who needs to wake up here.

It sums up the intelligence of our current squad. Adam, Hutton, Boyd and the captain may have some degree of football intelligence (even that is questionable) but this just confirms that they probably don't have enough to salvage a brain between them

I will say this Mr Highlander; footballers are not known for their brains. And this is not news.

I mean what on earth are you expecting from these guys? Constant, accurate, insightful arguments based on rational analysis of football and sharp concise observations? Hell no.

And frankly had he said 'step up' we'd be giving him pelters that Rangers are only a 'step up' from St Mirren, and that such insulting comments aren't worthy of the jersey etc.

Wake the heck up.

I will say this Mr Highlander; footballers are not known for their brains. And this is not news.

I mean what on earth are you expecting from these guys? Constant, accurate, insightful arguments based on rational analysis of football and sharp concise observations? Hell no.

And frankly had he said 'step up' we'd be giving him pelters that Rangers are only a 'step up' from St Mirren, and that such insulting comments aren't worthy of the jersey etc.

I doubt he would have been given pelters because right now i don't know too many who think we ARE a step up from St Mirren.