What are you doing with your time ?

Ace

Finished off Need For Speed Shift 1, had to restart it all again cos when my old PS3 died the Need For Speed save doesn't let you copy it onto a USB to swap onto the new PS3 :disappointment:

Got the new Need For Speed Shift 2 so been playing that, also played some Mega Drive Collection but only really to get the easy trophies from it

Finished off Need For Speed Shift 1, had to restart it all again cos when my old PS3 died the Need For Speed save doesn't let you copy it onto a USB to swap onto the new PS3 :disappointment:

Got the new Need For Speed Shift 2 so been playing that, also played some Mega Drive Collection but only really to get the easy trophies from it

The first Need for Speed's :lol:

What one was that you got a Corsa in it? :lol:

Most Wanted was my favourite one, I think I got down to Blacklist 5, before I misplaced the disc, and it got all scratched and would fuck up whenever I tried to play it :anguish:

The first Need for Speed's :lol:

What one was that you got a Corsa in it? :lol:

Most Wanted was my favourite one, I think I got down to Blacklist 5, before I misplaced the disc, and it got all scratched and would fuck up whenever I tried to play it :anguish:

Need for Speed Underground, not sure if 1 and 2 both had them

5795.png

Cant remember either if that was the 1 you could kit up and put subs in the boot and neon lights :lol:

Need for Speed Underground, not sure if 1 and 2 both had them

5795.png

Cant remember either if that was the 1 you could kit up and put subs in the boot and neon lights :lol:

Those style Corsa's are some fucking machines :sherlock:

I'm missing you Ace :disappointment:

:uk:

Not been doing much, Never noticed how much shite my wife watches on t.v at night doh

amazing what i don't do now ... mrs goes upstairs and ssays 'you can go on your game if you want' ... I look longingly at the ps3 and go ... 'errr no, i'll just watch americas next top model' .... lol

Mr Mrs is watching Hollyoaks, Corrie, Eastenders, The bloody lot downstair and its driving me nuts :( Seriously all that shit is full of doom/gloom and would drive you mad, I guess thats why women are always in a mood or sad :lol:

Buying games of Ebay to try and complete before the network is back up. PES is going for aroun £8 so gonna get that and create Ibrox. Then Homefront, gonna buy that try and complete single player and then go online when its up again