What are you doing with your time ?

Ace

GTA 4 :) i dont even do the stories, get on to the third island then just drive about, i'm easily amused. Also got the cheats so you magic out helicopters, turismos, a full gun pack and shit :sherlock: i end up flying on top of a high building and pulling out my sniper, no one can you part from the police choppers but if you shoot the pilot, down it goes :uk:

started playing all the resident evils on PS1 (via my PS2).

takes a while to get used to shit graphics again, but i'm really getting into them. On Nemesis the now and will start on silent hill when i'm done. If it's really gonna take ages for the network to come back, Final Fantasy 7 and 8 might be in with a shout too.

started playing all the resident evils on PS1 (via my PS2).

takes a while to get used to shit graphics again, but i'm really getting into them. On Nemesis the now and will start on silent hill when i'm done. If it's really gonna take ages for the network to come back, Final Fantasy 7 and 8 might be in with a shout too.

The first Resident Evil was great back in the day

Watching the Scum slowly dwindle and their wee ginger leader slowly crack and walk the line to suicide.....Inverness 3-2 Scum, bhahahahahahaha, WATP, Fuck the PSN Mon The Gers Get It Up Ye Celtic Scum hahahahahahaha !!!