***The Official Motherwell 0 vs.5 The Rangers Thread***

Muff

IMO Lafferty was onside there. These deep long balls from the back are putting Rangers in trouble. The midfield are being missed out! the long balls are not even reaching their targets.

Get the midfield involved more. Wild can put in some cracking crosses! use him. papac his trying to hit Laff and Jela from 60 yards. Play breaks down and Motherwell are in possession again. Tactics need to be changed.

I have a more pressing issue to address. WTF is up wae maurice Ross's hair. Is it grey or just greasy as fuck and shining in the light <cr>:sherlock:

Lafferty needs to be subbed and quickly or he will be sent off within the first 10 minutes of the second half. The guys an absolute tit and just needs to stop the ridiculous challenges and stop doing daft things as well.

Edu's been one of our best performers so far.

Never thought I'd say that lol.

He is playing well and has contributed far more than Davis and Naismith (tu)

ESPN in game interviews are just wrong. Fair enough in the Conference games but not in the SPL please. Think they do stuff like this in the USA and obvuliously being a US organisation they are doing it here.

Oh and Craig Burley shut the fuck up! He hates us with a passion and doesn't attempt to hide it.

Edu's been solid so far. Some good stuff from Davis as well. Can't stick Burley - wheeling out every conspiracy theory there is: Weir fouled Sutton 24s before the goal, Boogie's knee was inside the box so it should've been a pen, the guy does my nut in.

What's with all these stupid interviews?

Can they not wait until FT for them?

Its something they do in American sports and they think it is a good idea so doing it here personally I do not care for it.Perhaps one day we will get something good from it like a Celtic player being sent off and Lennon shouting and swearing live on tv,or Rangers scoring and Super Ally celebrating it.

This is all about conspiracies today from Burley, Weir fouled Sutton 24 seconds before goal Lafferty kicked ball away second yellow and the freekick that could have been a penalty.

Not really conspiracies he just summed up what's happened :S

Burley said during the half that all the conspiracy theories are rubbish and we should all just get on with the football.

Agree with the fact that Lafferty needs to come off before he is sent off.

Passing needs to improve vastly, Jelavic needs to come into this a bit more and Wylde needs to take on Ross on the inside.

Living dangerously so far.

Edu's been one of our best performers so far.

Never thought I'd say that lol.

I agree, that time when he just rammed the mother player (think it was Sutton) out of the way with a shoulder tackle, I was like... woah, Mo's got a mean streak :happy:

The midfield needs to start sitting deeper though, Right they are getting missed out - as someone else said - which is hurting our possession. Either have two deep-sitting midfielders to spray out passes to the wings to make our attacks, or place either Edu or Davis in front of the back four, and give him a choice of 3 attacking outlets, plus the full backs.

Jelavic needs to pick it up, he has had too many poor touches and should have got on to the end of Wylde's cross.

Also need to be careful at the back - they have been pulling us all over the place at times and if it wasn't for Greegs we would be behind. Whittaker and Naismith need to sort out their positioning, both are going centrally too often and will give them a chance on the counter attack.

Early goal please then play on the counter attack (tu)

WTF, they're saying on the radio that some clown has sent in word that its against fifa laws (section4) people are complaining

about weir's shirt

Does that surprise you. It's f'uckin pathetic what they stoop to.

I see the taigs are complaining about Davie Weirs loyal tribute.

GIRUY

C'mon the Gers :crabflute:

What a joke. Did they not have a tattie sewn into their strip last season? Can't mind any issues being raised then to Eufa?

Not really conspiracies he just summed up what's happened :S

Burley said during the half that all the conspiracy theories are rubbish and we should all just get on with the football.

Every descision that does not benefit Motherwell is being micro analysed with lots of talk and replays not exactly helping our obsessed hoops friends who will be watching putting these conspiricies into their dossiers.