Muff

Pretty sure the team will be;

McGregor

Whittaker SDoW Bougherra Papac

Naismith Edu Davis Wylde

Lafferty Jelavic

Can see that aswell, its by far our strongest starting XI

Must win at all costs today, dropped points and thats it over :(

Looking forward to this one, been on the peeve last 2 nights and not even hungover so will be in good spirits at the game. Think will be an ugly game but the simple fact of the matter is we must win, end of story. I'd go with the line up above or maybe put Diouf on the right and Laffery on the left with Naisy playing off Jelavic. Wearing my croatia top to the game so if you see a bald guy in a croatia top in the stands thats me!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :hutton: :diouf:

:healy: :jelavic:

Thats the team id like to see , but I cant see edu gettin dropped so swap him with hutton . and cant see healy instead of lafferty . either way should be strong enough for a comfortable win .

3-0 jelavic (2) Davis

Edu surely won't play he played arguebly his worst game in a rangers shirt last week. Anyone will do in his place! Squeeky bum time of the season but I think we will win comfortably this afternoon. 3-0 Jela x 3 (tu)

do motherwell not play 2 wingers.

I find it hard to understand this new belief that wingers cannot play on "narrow" pitches; more of an excuse for not playing with width or lack of belief in the concept of wide players. Easier to play the lazy high ball which defenders love?

I find it hard to understand this new belief that wingers cannot play on "narrow" pitches; more of an excuse for not playing with width or lack of belief in the concept of wide players. Easier to play the lazy high ball which defenders love?

yup seems strange to me.

its also a myth the pitch is as wide as hampden and quite possibly wider than ibrox

Diouf has to be in from the start.

Feeling tat it won't be as easy as previous meetigs but we should still take it. Anyways off to the pub to watch it.

C'mon 'Gers.

why? He's done the square root of fuck all recently, as have edu and wylde.