319 members have voted

1. 1. Take your pick

• Yes
    • no

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is a bit weird mate, am tired. I cant believe you actually think we're going to chuck it. Do you not think we're going to do it at all?

Didn't say that, I just don't think everyone should be acting as if its already won, we've fucked up before this season.

Just because you raise concerns or doubts doesn't make you any less a fan than those who have eternal optimism.

I said no before the Motherwell and Caley games as i was never convinced about us not them just us and how we can be great one game and mediocre in the next.

Everyone is saying we will do Hearts then do United but the fact remains whether you want to admit it or not that both these teams have already taken points off us at home.

On that basis there is no guarantee we will take maximum points in our last 3 games.

However on the plus side if you now ask me will we win the League i am now firmly of the opinion that yes we will.

They have lost Ledley and Kayal. Arguably their two most influential midfielders of late. Lennon looks as though he is going to make wholesale changes for their next game which means there will be players coming in from the cold who haven't played regularly. Players like Loovens,Rogne and Juarez who let's face it are utter pish.

We on the other hand now have a settled team and are getting a few key players back from injury.

I would also hope that with 50,000 bears roaring the team on tomorrow that we will go out and show no fear.

And i wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if both sides dropped points in the last 3 games but i expect us to prevail and give Smith the best send off he could hope for.

We will defo win it now. Was undecided until I saw them play against ICT, they were pure shite because they were put under pressure. Hearts will also put them under pressure and i predict a loss at Tynecastle.:crabflute:

a think we'll win it based purely on ma grandpa's confidence. was talkin to him about it sayin a didn't see them droppin points but he just knew that they would and told me Walter would get the double that he deserves.

then the gran chips in with "No no we won't let that pig Lennon win it, it's not over yet." :uk:

• 10 months later...