Just Listening To Real Radio

Craigy

He has just been mentioned on RC......

If Boyd is sold it will be another chapter of the mis-management which has swept through Ibrox for the past 7 or 8 yrs :angry2:

The radio programs you guys listen to for phone, is that available via the web? FISH says RC which i think is Radio Clyde. BBC Scotland Sportsound has the Jim Spence program I know of.

Where is real radio or is that even webable?

Nevermind I see it. =)

The radio programs you guys listen to for phone, is that available via the web? FISH says RC which i think is Radio Clyde. BBC Scotland Sportsound has the Jim Spence program I know of.

webable?.........FECKIN BRILLIANT !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Click listen now :pipeguy:

http://scotland.realradiofm.com/Article.as...r&id=116560

£3million for Boyd. Put a 1 in front of that and you can have him. Boyd is indispensable!

If we accepted a bid of that I'd be majorly p*st off. He maybe lazy but he is a goal machine!

£3million for Boyd. Put a 1 in front of that and you can have him. Boyd is indispensable!

If we accepted a bid of that I'd be majorly p*st off. He maybe lazy but he is a goal machine!

Spot on (tu)

I'd bit your hand off �3M for a player who can only score against minnows. Swap him for Healy.

A player who can only score in international football. ;)

Seriously, I doubt if there will be any big bids for Boyd. If there are, we should seriously consider them.

We have been crying out for a real goalscorer since McCoist left, someone who will bag us 20-30 goals a season. Boyd will break that every season.

I would contemplate selling Boyd but for only a bid upwards of £5m and i knew that was going directly for a replacement.

£5m could be a striker who can do it in the big games aswell. I know Boyd is a top goalscorer but if i stood in the box i could score all the time aswell. Boyd will never do it in the big games we know that and thats why he was so cheap but he is the slowest, laziest 23 year old i've ever seen.

We have been crying out for a real goalscorer since McCoist left, someone who will bag us 20-30 goals a season. Boyd will break that every season.

These clowns dont know whit they are on about :pipeguy:

Click listen now :pipeguy:

http://scotland.realradiofm.com/Article.as...r&id=116560

Thanks mate. "this service is not available for listeners outside the united kingdom"

No proxies working today, so I'll try again tomorrow.

call me a glutton for punishment but i listen often to RC1 and 2.

Whats that then £1.3M

<cry>

Im still sober, bollocks

More like £13million (tu)

We should be investing in a player to assist Boyd in the big games

(tu)

Boyd ain't been given much of a chance in big games, lets face it we have been mince against Celtic recently, and against Osasuna we played one up front which does nothing for Boydy. He'll score goals if we supply him.

Guest orangpendek

this is quite a tricky one coz at this stage of his career boyd is way better than coisty was, but he still has to improve about another 25% to make a real go of his rangers career. do we sell him now for a tasty profit or do we try to develop him? it's hard to judge how he'd be against the better teams coz we have been poor allround against the better teams. give him another 18 months and then decide.

I think we should keep him for at least another year, try to get him fitter and harder working, but also play to his strengths.

He has an instinct for goal, and that's something that so many players lack.

But there are concerns about how high a level he can score at, mainly scores against diddies, never scored against the scum, but then a wonderful start to his international career.

He's one of those enigmas. But if we let him go now we might regret it, he has potential to be great.