This Feeling

The Hammer

After all the shit that Rangers have put up with this year from UEFA and FARE etc, i just get the feeling that we are going to win this league. After a fantastic performance from our boys today it just seems the perfect way to send off big walter! BELIEVE! we welcome the chase.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we could win this one, it would be one of the sweetest...EVER :crabflute:

If we do mange to bring it home again - and I'm sure we will - then it will be Smith's finest title ever.

Given all he has faced this season, that must be beyond doubt.

tell me about it! definetely would be the sweetest of my time! just with all the stuff with lennon etc, just a right get it up ye to lennon! 3 more wins and one slip up from them and we are champions!

i think dun utd an hearts sre the only games they could drop points in we can keep the faith ..this would be our greatest ever victory

the mhedia ,the parliment ,the bank, the spl , the sfa, uefa, fare , refs all against us but we are still at the top

We have to do what we have to do and thats win every game and if we do that and they slip up we will be worthy champions. And yes this one would be extra special given all that has gone on this season. Keep believing folks!

WE SHALL OVERCOME !!!

We Will Win The League This Season !!!

WATP, We Shall Not Be Moved !!!

I take a power of stick from all my tim mates for opening my big mouth and Spouting all the "Rangers Stuff", but i have got a feeling this is our year and they will bottle it, lets hope im right, WATP !!!

there is still a bit of football to b played by both teams and i think we will b in a better place to judge how our chances look after raceltic visit ICT,cant see dun(hibernian)utd givin much of a fight,sinn celtic fein normally hunp them,but lets hope for some justice,please,please,please WATP

as we all very well know after what happened on helicopter Sunday anything is possible. If we win this it will top helicopter Sunday in my opinion. no one should be saying its over. The way this season is going i wouldnt be surprised if we dropped another point and still won it. It will not be a huge shock if they were to drop a point or two so there is still a chance.

Really, REALLY hope you guys are right; after all the shite they pulled this season, it would be disgusting if they won the league. Still have trouble seeing them throwing it away, but I'll keep fingers crossed 'till the end.

To be honest, its not gonna happen!

We had our chance against them at Ibrox to win the league and never done it, i just cant see any other team beating Celtic and thats what its going to take!

Hope im proved wrong, would love to be proved wrong but i just cant see it :anguish: