This Feeling

The Hammer

not a fucking prayer now, they destroyed united and have the belief that we did 2 seasons ago when playing the teams in the split

i know we have the players that have won the league and know how its done etc

but there is a lot to be said about a team of players that are chasing their first ever title win together

the old firm game and the united game at ibrox were the cripplers to our season

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will win our remaining three games, but I don't see the bheggars dropping points.

The league was in our own hands, on many occasions, and we blew it.

we really needed to hit this current form at least 2 games ago to have won the league. Looks like the league is pretty much done and dusted as there is no way they will drop points at any of the away matches and IF THEY DID they would have to LOSE not DRAW as we have a way inferior goal difference. Roll on next season when we will hopefully have a more level playing field with money to actually spend on players and hopefully no brainwashing of the officials from the jakes.

Celtic have only won a third of their last six matches at Tynecastle. As for the other three; they've dropped points against them all earlier in the season. Furthermore, Butcher has said that his boys are playing for their futures against Celtic this week.

I'm not giving up hope that we can win this, and the team better not either.

They will walk past Inverness and Hearts away!

i really hope I'm proved wrong but I cant see them dropping point now. Only top spot in the top 6 is really up for grabs and that works against us. Hearts have nothing to fear now, so can't see them putting up much of a fight against either them or us, and to be honest we need them at their competitive best. Here's hoping though! (tu)

I had that feeling until mid afternoon today, as I was sure Utd would have been their hardest game.

Does "No Surrender" mean nothing to you guys anymore?

:marv:

As I have said, we will win our remaining three games, I don't see the bheggars getting beat or drawing two games...

I have not surrendered, we will win and fight until the end... not in our hands though :(

I know that we are all living in hope of caley doing us a big favour against them but it's a definate possibility, just the name caley gives lemmon and his bhunch the nerves and stirs up old memory's of caley doin them over and especially at this point in the season .I think caley will come out on top by 2-1 . :chopometer:

lol It's not us you need to say that to mate. It's the players/management of Hearts, Motherwell, Inverness & Killie (otherwise known as surrender monkeys!).

After yesterday, there's no question that our players/fans are not up for the fight. Problem is,our management failed to really stick it to them with both barrels (Honest to any plod watching this, that was not a sectarian against Lemmon). Therefore it is now out of our own hands. Unfortunately we need favours. And by christ, other than those with Gers tops/scarves, the whole country will not be happy until they bastards have won it, and all because Dougie McDonald didn't give them a a penalty V's Dundee Utd. :rolleyes:

Just can't see it. We had our chance and fucked it.

That's not me being negative for the sake of it, I just can't see Celtic losing a game. All their dirty tricks have came off for them.

Also "no surrender" doesn't even come into it.

It's logic and facts. It's outwith our hands.

Stranger things have happened and I can see us winning our games, but it's not upto us any more.

To be honest, its not gonna happen!

We had our chance against them at Ibrox to win the league and never done it, i just cant see any other team beating Celtic and thats what its going to take!

Hope im proved wrong, would love to be proved wrong but i just cant see it :anguish:

I feel your pain.

Sometimes its a curse as much as a gift ALWAYS being right.

You'd be better of asking the players that question seeing as how its them that have surrendered a numerous amount of times.

Plus, its out of our hands, theirs nothing "No Surrender" can do for us anymore.

I reckon hearts will draw with them but even at that, our defensive mentality which kicks in when we get a 1 goal lead has left us with little chance of catching them in goal difference. If we go out and attack teams for 90mins and try and get 3 or 4 goals a game we can win it.