This Feeling

The Hammer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts and Motherwell have both beat them this year already though.

Both have been dreadful for months, the fhilth will be too strong.

After all the shit that Rangers have put up with this year from UEFA and FARE etc, i just get the feeling that we are going to win this league. After a fantastic performance from our boys today it just seems the perfect way to send off big walter! BELIEVE! we welcome the chase.

For the time between the loss to Dundee Utd at Ibrox and the draw against Celtic I had given up all hope. The day after the Celtic game I just got this overwhelming feeling that we will win it. Nothing to do with the performance against Celtic just a feeling deep down in my bones. Means fuck I know but I now believe we can.

Course we are counting on them LOSING a game because we are not going to beat them on goal difference.

Hearts at Tyncastle 21.gif That's the only one they may slip at in. Fingers crossed.

Personally speaking now with everyone bar us and them with nothing to play for i don't see them losing any game now...Our only hope is a draw at Tyncastle but then we need to start humping sides. silly to bring down the goal difference and do a 2003 again

After all the shit that Rangers have put up with this year from UEFA and FARE etc, i just get the feeling that we are going to win this league. After a fantastic performance from our boys today it just seems the perfect way to send off big walter! BELIEVE! we welcome the chase.

You have a gift my friend :praise:

Have a rep :D