We need to score three or four every game

GOAT

it will be difficult to score 3-4 every game, but if we play like how we did today then its definetely possible! :crabflute:

For once it seemed like we had 11 men on the field due to the fact edu actually stepped up and played! it's theirs to lose!

WATP :uk:

When we attack like we can, no one can live with us. Walter, take those shackles off our players and let them play.

Brilliant today, more of the same please.

i often wonder what goes on with rangers.

walter said in his interview the player were going long far to much in the first half. but i find it hard to believe that displeased walter.

that said second half after his team talk much better.

would be interesting to know whos kidding who.

i often wonder what goes on with rangers.

walter said in his interview the player were going long far to much in the first half. but i find it hard to believe that displeased walter.

that said second half after his team talk much better.

would be interesting to know whos kidding who.

He must have told them to go long, get the ball up the park, Jela and Laffs would win the balls.

Ally said at half time, our passing was poor, which was being kind and that they would be telling the players, we come out and run a mock, passing and moving.

We are always slow starters, thats has cost us many points this season as has persisting wit the long ball and giving away possession too cheaply.

I fear the good stuff has come too late in our season.

He must have told them to go long, get the ball up the park, Jela and Laffs would win the balls.

Ally said at half time, our passing was poor, which was being kind and that they would be telling the players, we come out and run a mock, passing and moving.

We are always slow starters, thats has cost us many points this season as has persisting wit the long ball and giving away possession too cheaply.

I fear the good stuff has come too late in our season.

you see thats what i would say. but walter clearly said we played it long to much first half.

so whos right us or walter.

Not likely it will go to goal difference but if we did another Helicopter Sunday with goal difference that would be cool it would absolutly sicken the tims.If we can get a few early goals in games and get it wrapped up we should then go for goals just in case that way we are doing everything we can to win title from here on in.

I don't think anyone will beat Celtic.

But they might get two draws, dropping 4 points :crabflute:

Our result , goals and performance today has piled the pressure on celtc. :pipe:

I think they will lose at Tynecastle ;) but we need to do what the OP says. Keep winning and banging in the goals like we did at Firpark.

Im hoping for two Celtic draws, away to inverness and hearts is where I see the danger. If we then win every game we win the league by 2 points.

Today showed that when we have a go at teams we can demolish them. We need to keep it up!

or him becase he roasted them and got them to do what he always wanted. :)

But it should never come to that, forever under Walter, Rangers teams have started slowly and sluggishly, there is a reason for that. A poor start can lose us the points, and in numerous games it has.

Wins like this put pressure on the rhattlers. Even if they go a goal up they'll not know whether to play with their so called "attacking flair" (remind me again who has scored more goals this year) or to sit on their lead. And having a powder keg like Lennon in charge will not relax the players who will already be bursting with nerves.

We must not panic. Even if they whack Dundee Utd I'll keep believing until mathematically imposssible.

It just goes to show how many we can actually create when we decide to attack. I honestly thought we should have had 8 - 9 goals today.

More of the same Rangers!

But it should never come to that, forever under Walter, Rangers teams have started slowly and sluggishly, there is a reason for that. A poor start can lose us the points, and in numerous games it has.

numerous might be pushing it but i get your point