them today.

ok i hardly ever watch they bastards games when on, but today i find myself very nervous/excited about there match.

i hope the arabs go there and have a right go, they have been playing well lately, apart from the 4-0 hounding we gave them.

we need other teams to do us a favour and imo utd or hearts is our best hope, so for today i will be watching and supporting the arabs.

get into these fenian bastards c'mon :21:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-1 written all over it.

feckin hope so, if they slip up it will be either this game or i believe Hearts will take points off them, lets hope both!!

mon the gers

can't wait for the meltdown at septic park

Dundee United haven't beaten them at Parkhead since 1992 apparently. And are 11/1 on skybet to win.

Home win, sadly.

I expect a home win aswell but I don't think the fact they haven't beaten them at the piggery since 92 makes a difference and the bookies odds are made to deceive.

Price has came into 9/1 on Skybet for Dundee Utd so people must be backing them, probably more in hope than anything else though.

Think Celtic will win by 2 or 3 goals. I heard that Kayals supposed to have had an Mri scan on his hamstring and could be out for the rest of the games. Brilliant if true.

Penalty or red card before half time for the Mopes.

Irrespective of how on form DU are or woeful the papes are, the referee will want left alone, so it'll be 12 v 11 today.

Tynecastle and ICT away are probably the best hopes.

4-0 Mhanks.