Inverness 3 v 2 Scum (there's yer dinner Lemmy)

It's down to two things in my view, min. Ignorance of our own history, and the 'we're the bestest fans' competition which the new breed have with their tarrier mates.

Casey that is what bugs me, some do not care about our history.

Fs there was even a well done Paul lambert thread last night :disappointment:

John Higgins had a wee love in on here also.

Fuck the taigs and all who sailed in them :sherlock:

Exactly. Didn't comment in the threads cause I couldn't gie a fuck.

Tarrier love in right enough sometimes on here.

Same as me mate, i just end up arguing so stay out of them :lol:

I think aswell in the thread about giving Walter a send off people were saying "aw he won't be getting a send off from me if we don't win the league" which i think is a disgrace. He has done so much for this club in both spells as manager.

Yet Paul Lambert finishes 2nd in the championship and it's all "aw let's make Paul Lambert the next Rangers manager" <cr> Mental.

There are so many well written articles on here, that will get plaudits but not much of a discussion will come of it. Which is a terrible shame, due to the amount or work that goes into them.

Yet if Neil Lennon farts the board goes into uproar and we have page upon page discussing and condemning him for it.

The thing about dead players, or ill players is a bit bluntly put though Minstral. People should be able to pay their respects or well wish without question.

It is the other stuff that bothers me, like I described above.

It will be the same on the tarrier boards. A lot of people are more interested in pointing fingers than learning about our club.

So many people The Rangers for granted.

I think aswell in the thread about giving Walter a send off people were saying "aw he won't be getting a send off from me if we don't win the league" which i think is a disgrace. He has done so much for this club in both spells as manager.

Yet Paul Lambert finishes 2nd in the championship and it's all "aw let's make Paul Lambert the next Rangers manager" wacko.gif Mental.

Exactly mate.

Win lose or draw the leauge i think i will have a wee tear in my eye for a true Rangers great :disappointment:

Yet Paul Lambert finishes 2nd in the championship and it's all "aw let's make Paul Lambert the next Rangers manager" <cr> Mental.

Think it's a disgrace all you want. No title = fuck all send off from me. He's done a good job on the whole, but I won't be in the mood. That goes for everyone at Rangers. The coaches, the players etc. Not just Walter.

Think it's a disgrace all you want. No title = fuck all send off from me. He's done a good job on the whole, but I won't be in the mood. That goes for everyone at Rangers. The coaches, the players etc. Not just Walter.

What about previous seasons? The Uefa Cup Final? Walters first spell? I think he deserves it.

So he didn't win his title in his last season (if that's the outcome) there is a bigger picture. I am applauding him on his Rangers career as a whole and I think everyone should do the same. You're entitled to your own opinion however.

There are so many well written articles on here, that will get plaudits but not much of a discussion will come of it. Which is a terrible shame, due to the amount or work that goes into them.

Yet if Neil Lennon farts the board goes into uproar and we have page upon page discussing and condemning him for it.

The thing about dead players, or ill players is a bit bluntly put though Minstral. People should be able to pay their respects or well wish without question.

It is the other stuff that bothers me, like I described above.

It will be the same on the tarrier boards. A lot of people are more interested in pointing fingers than learning about our club.

So many people The Rangers for granted.

Simon people can pay respect, but i dont know if you can remember when King Kai died and Tommy Burns died, more posters paid respect to Burns than they did for one of their own.

Some things in life are more important than a football rivalry. Pathetic thread. I'm out.

Explain.

So what you're saying is the death of an ex-sellick player or a death of an ex-bear should be equally discussed on a RANGERS forum?

Or the plaudits should be equal for achievements for an ex-sellick player or current RANGERS boss on a RANGERS forum?

Simon people can pay respect, but i dont know if you can remember when King Kai died and Tommy Burns died, more posters paid respect to Burns than they did for one of their own.

Don't think I was on here at that time mate (tu)

I know where you are coming from, a lot of people are more concerned about them than they are their own club.