How confident are you?

Of winning the last 3 games. Personally, I think we will win all 3 and Celtic still have a tricky away trip to Hearts coming up. It is ours to win now. Don't fuck up Rangers, please.

Watp :crabflute:

I'm fairly confident that we can do it. I know the team is good enough. I just hope they play their best.

But I cannot deny that I'm still worried. Only a few weeks ago, the league was still in our hands. We didn't win against Celtic when we "needed" to. Granted, these remaining games should be easier than the OF, but they will still be tough.

I'm especially worried about the Dundee United game. OK, we got an easy win against them a few weeks ago, but that was a really bizarre game and that probably won't happen again.

Regardless, the team is good enough to win all three games comfortably. I just really hope they actually pull the finger out and get this done now. Three games and they are champions, again. If they don't play their best now, then they don't deserve that title.

It's going to be nervous and scary, but I just hope it will be fucking magical after all is said and done.

Winning this title would be one of the sweetest yet. Not only would it top off a season where our players have been terrible (especially in the second half of the season), but it would deny Celtic, and more specifically it would deny Lennon. Not to mention, Celtic might not even want Lennon back next year if he can't win them titles, and because he causes a hell of a lot of grief.

It could be the perfect end to a difficult season. It could end up in more heartache for us.

I'll barely be able to watch these remaining games. But at the end of the day, I've never loved Rangers more.

W.A.T.P

We don't have to do anything different than what was already asked...

We had to win 3 Games to stay in this title race, we still need to win 3 games but now to win it!

Same Requirement, very different outcome to a few hours ago!

I have complete faith in the team. After the game against the Mhanks, I said thats a good result, as they have tough away games - ICT and Hearts. In the words of big Marv; "Keep Believing."

I never believed that we would lose the season, even if I was recently not that confident of winning it. I'm glad I went to the pub al lday to watch the game now, I thought we might be done a wee favour! :love:

Said to a few beggars in my work after the OF game that there was still alot of football to be played!

That is still the case and we need look no futher than the game with Hearts. Don't even need to take any notice of what those gypo bastards do!

So lets give the Rangers our Full suppoet get Ibrox rocking and get another step closer to 3IAR

:21::21::21:

A hell of a lot more confident than I was 5 hours ago! Its in our hands now, win our 3 games and we are Champions. Two of whice are at home, surely we cant fuck things up now with the title in sight and a perfect send off for Walter

If we dont win the 3 games we dont deserve it... we have the chance once again to make it 3 in a row & the players must be well up for it after the sectarian hate campaign against us all season & a good send off for Walter will be brilliant...Victory will be sweet...

A hell of a lot more confident than I was 5 hours ago! Its in our hands now, win our 3 games and we are Champions. Two of whice are at home, surely we cant fuck things up now with the title in sight and a perfect send off for Walter

Touch wood and banish misfortune! Don't f***ing tempt fate!

I'm fairly confident that we can do it. I know the team is good enough. I just hope they play their best.

But I cannot deny that I'm still worried. Only a few weeks ago, the league was still in our hands. We didn't win against Celtic when we "needed" to. Granted, these remaining games should be easier than the OF, but they will still be tough.

I'm especially worried about the Dundee United game. OK, we got an easy win against them a few weeks ago, but that was a really bizarre game and that probably won't happen again.

Regardless, the team is good enough to win all three games comfortably. I just really hope they actually pull the finger out and get this done now. Three games and they are champions, again. If they don't play their best now, then they don't deserve that title.

It's going to be nervous and scary, but I just hope it will be fucking magical after all is said and done.

Winning this title would be one of the sweetest yet. Not only would it top off a season where our players have been terrible (especially in the second half of the season), but it would deny Celtic, and more specifically it would deny Lennon. Not to mention, Celtic might not even want Lennon back next year if he can't win them titles, and because he causes a hell of a lot of grief.

It could be the perfect end to a difficult season. It could end up in more heartache for us.

I'll barely be able to watch these remaining games. But at the end of the day, I've never loved Rangers more.

W.A.T.P

Well said - feel exactly the same.

Of winning the last 3 games. Personally, I think we will win all 3 and Celtic still have a tricky away trip to Hearts coming up. It is ours to win now. Don't fuck up Rangers, please.

Watp :crabflute:

I'm confident for a lot of reasons

3 games left, 3 games we should be winning

Our squad have more than enough experience in these situations

We have Walter Smith at the helm, a man who knows how to deliver in these situations AND

We are Super Rangers, winning championships is what we do best

WATP

I'm confident for a lot of reasons

3 games left, 3 games we should be winning

Our squad have more than enough experience in these situations

We have Walter Smith at the helm, a man who knows how to deliver in these situations AND

We are Super Rangers, winning championships is what we do best

WATP

Well said, have a rep :crabflute:

I must admit...I feel a LOT happier tonight...at least it's back in our hands now...and that's the main thing!!!

If Big Terry's team's performance tonight doesn't inspire us, then nothing will!!!

Come on the Gers!!! x

With 3 games to go you want your destiny to be in your own hands.

We have that and I don't see us throwing it away. 2 very tough games coming up though and we have to remain focused.