sdm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

took me about 10mins to find it last night. thought it had been deleted :chopometer:

I looked through several pages and I still couldn't find it, didn't even thing to look at the pinned section at the top. doh

Alright lads, I'm pretty sure this is how it's all working out:

SDM wants to push the deal through but Whyte's thinking, what about that tax bill?

SDM wants to push the deal through so says, I'll give you the club for a quid and you can sort out this tax debauchle. I heard that in passing on the radio.

whyte would be an even bigger idiot than i already think he is if he accepted such a deal.

Its a strange one in my opinion. People are moaning that hes left us in 20 million debt but in fact when he actually leaves, The club will be left debt FREE & he has made sure who ever buys the club invests in it. Don't get me wrong I'm not a David Murray lover but its not the worst position to be when the deal is finally concluded. If he has indeed wavered his 6million for further investment into the squad in the close season it makes the deal even sweeter and in an even better position.

But to which when is the champions league/uefa pay outs due & how much do they amount too?

The debt will simply be moved from one place to another. Whatever way you odds it, Murray put us in that debt.

Only jokin man you've got a point. I'm just saying maybe he knows more than us about the likely cost of the total bill and was willing to take a *calculated* risk.

or maybe hes confident we will win the case.

what for tom english who told us this in the paper this morning.

tom english who is murrays pet journo.

english never mentioned the part about the 6mill he was to get going back into the club.

plus my source knew b4 the papers were wrote.