Penalties at Half Time Tommorrow !

dae you win anything if u score??

if your right footed hit it too the left, if your left footed hit it too your right side. dnt look to where your gonna put it just look at the ball and last but not least try and get it off the ground, but dont put it over.

i wid deffo score, even into shagger.

No Mate that is the prize, to take the penalty.

Im scoring dont you worry ! but im gony practise doon the park the night exactly wat you said !

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

place the ball on the spot, take 3 steps back, start chugging.

wait 2 minutes till your on the vinegar strokes then blast that badboy in the net.spaff over the pitch and wipe your hand on the next guys top.

if you score run over and slap the keeper (in a manly style obviously), if you don't, run over and belt a cheerleader.

Either way, run 3 laps of honours screaming "look at me, look at me", then do a forward roll at the halfway line facing the tunnel, fall seamlessly into a commando style front crawl, and make your way down the tunnell. try not too spaff when crawling.

it's the only way to go mate. (tu)

this

Sounds like the excuse is already there for when you miss, but if you do score just do a simple belly flop as your celebration. This always looks a lot better for the 15stone plus guy- not saying you are of course. Anyhow good luck and remember you'll either have a 100 percent penalty success rate or a 100 percent penalty failure rate at Ibrox, no pressure.

No Mate that is the prize, to take the penalty.

Im scoring dont you worry ! but im gony practise doon the park the night exactly wat you said !

That's also a goalie's philosophy in saving penalties pal :sherlock:

Right footers, go right.

Left footers, go left.

Just thought I'd turn that pressure up a bit for you :craphead:

Here lads im pure shiting myself big time, Taking a penalty at half time at the game, won it thru Isuperfan, Lol I have a gomy knee and pure scared that it goes and i get carted off haha

Trying to think of a celebration if i manage to hit the pokey, without getting slaughtered by all my mates !!

All advice welcome !

Do the Dioufy \o/ or the 'Lemmon' >*()*< (hold your ears) GIRFU the c*nt