Kilmarnock v The Monkeys

:marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of many. ;)

Inverness always give Celtic a better game than Killie, despite being lower than them in the league.

My point is, it doesn't hurt to be optimistic and Celtic have shown that they can lose against anyone. They're obviously the favourites but it's hardly impossible to think that they'd lose to a top 6 side when they just lost to a bottom 6 side.

My point is, it doesn't hurt to be optimistic and Celtic have shown that they can lose against anyone. They're obviously the favourites but it's hardly impossible to think that they'd lose to a top 6 side when they just lost to a bottom 6 side.

Maybe not hurt, but it pisses me off, im sick of tipping them to drop points only for them to win, time after time. So now, i just tip them to win every game, then im never as gutted as i am when i tip them to drop points and they dont.

Killie wont be taking points off them.

(tu)

Maybe not hurt, but it pisses me off, im sick of tipping them to drop points only for them to win, time after time. So now, i just tip them to win every game, then im never as gutted as i am when i tip them to drop points and they dont.

Killie wont be taking points off them.

(tu)

I know what you mean but I think there's a difference between expecting them to drop points and holding out some hope that Killie can give them a good game.

celtc to win by at least 2 goals. They won't drop points after their defeat to ICT.

But it won't matter if the tims win their next 3 games 10-0 as long as we win our remaining 2 games we will be champions.

celtc to win by at least 2 goals. They won't drop points after their defeat to ICT.

But it won't matter if the tims win their next 3 games 10-0 as long as we win our remianing 2 games we will be champions.

All that matters :D

What a week it would end up being if the Dhims crumble at Killie.

How Bloody Brilliant would it be to win the league at Ibrox on Tuesday night.

1-0 Killie....I'll settle for a draw though :wink:

few players out injured and suspended, if killie stop this stupid passing out from keeper and putting pressure on their own back line i think they can get a draw..........or better still just beat them so we can send walter away with the title at ibrox

If the game is cancelled how the hell are septic going to play their three remaining games in less than 7 days?

After all extending the league will only compromise it's integrity. :lol: :lol: