Kilmarnock v The Monkeys

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was bad throughout the night but clearing now. Not sure how the park would hold up though Den.

cue big lump murphy up front and the globetrotters moaning that the weather disnae suit their barca style football

Sorry game isn't cancelled, just a mate taking the piss via text. I should have researched before posting it on here :lol:

:lol:

Well at least they will have to play in what will be essentially a bog.

12.45 KO at Rugby Park this Sunday.

Coming off the back of a humiliating, demoralising, and heartbreaking performance mid week to 7th in the table Inverness CT, I predict a scrappy 1-1.

The good men at Kilmarnock FC will be fired up for this one, knowing that they can win it.

Remember, a win for us tomorrow, and a loss for Celtic on Sunday means we have the chance to win the league on Tuesday at home against Dundee United in Walter Smiths final home game, which will be a very emotional occasion for me.

Get stuck into this mouthpieces Killie.

UPDATE: Game will be played on a waterlogged, soggy, shampooe pitch. Hopefully this will affect the tims "silky fast" passing, just like Butchers long, unwatered grass did :lol:

:marv:

The tims will get a penelty. If they are struggling to get a goal in open play, the pricks will start diving around like they did against ICT. Hope Killie take something off them but cant see it

Samaras and Stokes suspended so they won't be in there.

Also Eremenko's last game as a Killie player vs us or them as he's banned next week, so hoping Alexei can do us a turn today

I'm telling you, Celtic will be making complaints to the Met Office, as we speak!

"It'll be interesting to see whether this rain tries as hard against Rangers on Tuesday night, that's all I'm saying." - Neil Lennon.

You can't see tears in the rain, Neil!

: CELTIC TEAM NEWS: Forster, Wilson, Rogne, Izaguirre, Majstorovic, Forrest, Brown, Ki, Commons, Murphy, Hooper.

: KILMARNOCK TEAM NEWS: Bell, Clancy, Sissoko, Hay, Pascali, Kelly, Bryson, Eremenko, Dayton, Silva, Agard.

I'm telling you, Celtic will be making complaints to the Met Office, as we speak!

"It'll be interesting to see whether this rain tries as hard against Rangers on Tuesday night, that's all I'm saying." - Neil Lennon.

You can't see tears in the rain, Neil!

aye lol i would like them for once if they lose the title come out say there were not good enough not blame the fn world lol

Teams, good to see Killie with 3 up front

Killie

* 13 Bell

* 02 Clancy

* 03 Hay

* 06 Sissoko

* 07 Bryson

* 14 Silva

* 22 Kelly

* 23 Dayton

* 29 Pascali

* 17 Agard

* 20 Eremenko

Subs:

* 21 Letheren,

* 15 Berntsson,

* 35 Fisher,

* 10 Taouil,

* 26 Pursehouse,

* 28 Gross,

* 87 Aubameyang

Them

* 26 Forster

* 03 Izaguirre

* 05 Majstorovic

* 12 Wilson

* 25 Rogne

* 08 Brown

* 18 Ki Sung-Yeung

* 15 Commons

* 27 Murphy

* 49 Forrest

* 88 Hooper

Subs

* 24 Zaluska,

* 04 Juarez,

* 11 Cha Du-Ri ,

* 21 Mulgrew,

* 14 McGinn,

* 20 McCourt,

* 13 Maloney

Lennon interview

First question, set up by Sky.

McGuire "Were you surprised by the result from Ibrox yesterday?"

Lennon "Yeah, i was very surprised, just as suprised as i was with last weeks result"

Implying Hearts and Motherwell lay down.

Paranoid animal.

And this was after he admitted in the mhedia he has told his players Rangers will win every game! :lol: