• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lennon interview

First question, set up by Sky.

McGuire "Were you surprised by the result from Ibrox yesterday?"

Lennon "Yeah, i was very surprised, just as suprised as i was with last weeks result"

Implying Hearts and Motherwell lay down.

Paranoid animal.

to be honest i was kinda surprised at how easy we destroyed both teams, but we all know what he is implying, he should concentrate on his own results and not worry about other teams vs us.

to be honest i was kinda surprised at how easy we destroyed both teams, but we all know what he is implying, he should concentrate on his own results and not worry about other teams vs us.

We have turned up. We are playing different from how we have all season and we now have a settled starting 11.

well said

We have turned up. We are playing different from how we have all season and we now have a settled starting 11.

I agree mate, im loving the way Naisy, Davis and Jelavic are playing together, and also Lafferty to be honest.

Lennon interview

First question, set up by Sky.

McGuire "Were you surprised by the result from Ibrox yesterday?"

Lennon "Yeah, i was very surprised, just as suprised as i was with last weeks result"

Implying Hearts and Motherwell lay down.

Paranoid animal.

And this was after he admitted in the mhedia he has told his players Rangers will win every game! :lol:

Aw what a fucking despicable cunt! The man has no shame.