St. Pauli Relegated

Why do they like this team so much ??? What are the links ?

More to the point, why does everyone on here hate them so much? Literally could not care less about some German yo-yo club the tims apparently like.

Why do they like this team so much ??? What are the links ?

It was made stronger with the link between Rangers and Hamburg I think. ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ also have strong links with their ultra group.

More to the point, why does everyone on here hate them so much? Literally could not care less about some German yo-yo club the tims apparently like.

Not just some friendship, they often set up parties for each other with IRA-supporting bands.

Can't say I haven't developed a liking for Hamburg over the past few years, in fact, I have their away top of this season for fives, but I honestly can't say that I have any major disliking for St. Pauli. :lol:

I know nothing about them.

Not just some friendship, they often set up parties for each other with IRA-supporting bands.

I would wager that St Pauli fans know even less about the IRA than most tims do. Aren't they supported mostly by punks and students? I'm embarrassed for them in much the same way as I'm embarrassed for all left-leaning cause-limpets but I have no opinion either way on the club itself. Other than that their strip is horrid.

Just get the impression sometimes that I'm supposed to be like HSV YEAHHHH ST PAULI BOOOOO just because I'm a Rangers fan :P