***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

:P

Go on, give us your team :pipe:

:lafferty:

:lafferty: :lafferty: :lafferty: :lafferty:

:lafferty: :lafferty: :lafferty: :lafferty:

:lafferty: :jelavic:

Absolutely massive game tomorrow, some think this title has already been won. Hopefully this mentality isn't with our players and management team.

No need to change things at this stage, same 11. Just get the job done. No excuses now!

Taking early chances is vital (stating the obvious...I know) :P . But missing chances when we must win just adds nervousness to the stands and that transmits to the players. We could easily have been behind against Hearts so we all need to remember to have the courage to get through difficult stages in the game and not panic. It's no use us asking players to remain calm if we're shiteing ourselves and getting jittery.

Lafferty's finish on Saturday was cool and calculated and that's what we need from all.

Think united will want to try and get third place and into Europe on there own accord so we'll have to b ready for a tough game coz they won't lie down? But if we play like we can itl b 2-0 a think

no complacency we need to be up for this from the start

think back to two seasons ago when we won three nil at tanadice to win the league that is the sort of performance we need tommorow

No doubt when I'm on my way to the stadium tomorrow, it will be 10 times worse.

Come on Rangers, 3 points. Please!

I was the same walking to Ibrox on Saturday!

I'm sure it will be fine, we are on form at the right time. :crabflute:

Really nervous again about this game, would be happy to see the sane team again and go for goals early doors. The earlier we can get some sort of cushion the better.

Still taking nothing for granted this league is far from over and hopefully the players can keep the heads and get the win we need. If we win tomorrow the pressure on them at Tynecastle will be immense. Just want to get the game over and done with!

I thought I was nervous before the Hearts game but jesus fucking christ I honestly think I'll shit myself at any moment, I'm bracing myself for it. If we play like we did for 75 minutes vs Hearts then we'll ride DUTD senseless, we have to do that though, no time for passengers now, there will be no excuses if any player doesn't show up tomorrow