***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

Getting really nervous now but I just know that our players realise how important this game is.

They have hardly ever let us down in the past few years and I dont see them fucking it up tommorrow.

I think we will win 5-0. Jelavic 3, Davis 1, Naismith 1

The little rhat face has questioned DUtds integrity with his pish, how fuckin desperate.

How many managers want tlb to win the league not many i think he has more enemies than friends i see certain players lying down tomorrow to say to wank face fuck you.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:lafferty: :jelavic:

Subs: Alexander, Foster, Fleck, Healy, Diouf, McCulloch and Hutton.

I had to think about possibly replacing Edu but Jig isn't 100% match fit and this game is a must-win. I hope we start the same way as the last 2 games, quick and dangerous...get this match won before half-time. Utd are doing well at the moment but our team has the ability to put 3-4 past them.

This is Walters last home game, his final time at Ibrox...leave him a match to remember. C'mon the Gers!! :21::uk:

Chuffed as fuck I'll be able to go tonight, mate doesn't finish work till 5 so it's gonna have to be a quick drive just hope we make it there for kick off, don't wanna miss a minute of this one!

We need a Manchester United esque start tonight. Finish them off in the first 20 minutes!

The longer we leave it, the more chance Dundee United will have of winning this one.

The bookies aint giving much away, miserable bastards, 22/1 for us 5-0 they must be avin a fukin laugh, 50s would tempt me. :craphead:

Davie Weir first goal and 3-0, you heard it here first :craphead:

Would be fitting for Weir to score his first SPL Ibrox goal in his final SPL home match.

Sure would. Had a feeling about Jelavic and 4-0 and won my bet, feeling the same with Weir and 3-0 tonight :sherlock:

Walters last home game, Weir's 70th birthday... Ibrox will be bouncing at kick off - even louder than at the weekend.

The team will be right up for this again, no mistakes Gers just get it done

same team we put out against hearts although i would be prepared to sub Edu early if he looks like putting in another shit performance.

if we play like we did at the weekend then the arabs won't even get a look in and we will win easy.

if we dont put in that level of performance then it will be a tough night.

A huge game again for us tonight.The prize is close, there must be no slip ups .I would love for us to have the game killed by half time but I reckon it will be close and we will have to be at our best to win.The fans will play a huge part tonight and should we lose a goal first then the heads must not go down. A night for total commitment from the fans and team should see us through. Massive,massive,massive. No surrender. :uk: