***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

Calum Murray

Cheers mate.No point in me criticising him just now, will just need to see how it pans out.The refs have so much power I wouldn't be surprised if it a refs decision that has a major bearing on the game.

Really hope we don't go for an extra holding midfielder or whatever. If we attack them, we'll fucking murder them

Only change i'd make would be Diouf for Wylde but it's unlikely to happen

Diouf is shite. Wouldnt even play him in the blue team when training.

Cheers mate.No point in me criticising him just now, will just need to see how it pans out.The refs have so much power I wouldn't be surprised if it a refs decision that has a major bearing on the game.

I was the same mate, didn't want to start moaning about him or anything but I absolutely hate him.

We are 2 victories away from the title. Our performance should be good enough to make the referee stay in the background and not let any of his mistakes prove costly. Come flying out of the traps early and we will get the victory.

Same team as Saturday for me.

I cannot understand why anyone would have Lee McCulloch in their starting 11?

No need to change a winning side, one who has scored 9 and conceded 0 in the last two games, especially for a player who is not 100% fit, not kicked a ball in months, and played out of position.

id go 4-3-3, match up with them in the middle of the park.

shagger

whitt

bougie

dwns

papac

davis

mcculloch/ness

edu

laff

jelavic

naisy

We should not be changing our team to worry about them. If we play the way we can with a bit of tempo and urgency then no one is a match for us.

Let them do the worrying.

I cannot understand why anyone would have Lee McCulloch in their starting 11?

No need to change a winning side, one who has scored 9 and conceded 0 in the last two games, especially for a player who is not 100% fit, not kicked a ball in months, and played out of position.

I would be astounted if we changed the team.

I would be astounted if we changed the team.

I could see Wylde possibly dropping out.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis McCulloch Edu Naismith

Jelavic Lafferty

I hope not but i guess it's possible. Utd are not that great a team and should be treated like motherwell and hearts before them

Exactly. It would be a quite ridiculous show of respect to them if we changed our team or system to counter the way they play.

Play like we did against Motherwell and Hearts and we will create endless chances against their back four. Severin and Kenneth versus Jelavic and Lafferty is a huge mid-match that we need to exploit.

I could see Wylde possibly dropping out.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis McCulloch Edu Naismith

Jelavic Lafferty

Wouldn't completely surprise me, but Wyldes got 3 or 4 assists over the last 2 games and played better than the weeks before - really deserves to keep his place, same as Edu