• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we attaccked this boy once streched his amrms and legs out and ran with him so his balls would smash of the goalposts got suspended for 7 days for just a wee bit of fun

There used to be a substitute teacher at my school called Mr Dickson, he was about 80 and could bearly hear. He was a total nutjob. We had him for Science one day in second year and me and my mates we

When we were in P7 we started our own boxing tournaments. We got our P1 'buddies' to fight eachother. Mine always got smashed about and shat in sinks. Looking back, it was quite sick.

Posted Images

Way too many.

Just went too School for a laugh basically.

There was this wee specky boy who just used to walk about not talking to anyone and he was quite a weirdo, one day a bunch of us were in the toilets and someone kicked the toilet door in and he was sitting having a wank :anguish::lol:

demise likes this

Way too many.

There was this wee specky boy who just used to walk about not talking to anyone and he was quite a weirdo, one day a bunch of us were in the toilets and someone kicked the toilet door in and he was sitting having a wank :anguish::lol:

:lol: :lol:

Way too many.

We had literally the same boy, he ended up in my college class and told me he'd had a wank over me in the school toilet :anguish::lol:

A cross between the beast from the Limmy Show and Jolly Boy John from Burnistoun

Me and my mate sat down for our first standard grade English class and noticed someone drew a cock on the wall

We pissed ourselves laughing every day at this little willy

It was there a whole yr and we finished off for the summer and went back in next term for our 2nd yr english

The school had been painted but to our pleasure , the painters had painted round the wee willy drawing

We were in fucking stitches , aaaaagh how we laughed !

I can mind in second year, a group of guys from Dunfermline I'm assuming came into our school. So the head teacher, deputes etc were standing at the main entrance, inside waiting. These guys burst into our school, and my head got caught up in it.

Could do absolutely nothing, got thrown around by a group of them.

About the best I can offer.

Meandmaweepaljoe likes this

See how you get the faggots in every school ? well these are some from our school. :lol: :lol:

I didn't video this by the way, just found it on youtube one time.

:lol:

The type of cunts who that if you insulted their favorite wrestler they wouldn't hesitate to brick you

There was this boy in our school called Josh and we decided to just call him Bobo.

We then wrote Bobo absolutely everywhere for about 2 weeks solid and it was getting called out at assemblies and the teachers were fucking raging.

They were all trying to find out who Bobo was.

Every door and wall had a big "BOBO" on it :lol:

bennyali likes this

We stole some eggs out of home ec and my pal lobbed one towards my other pal. He ducked. Door opened and it hit the year hed in the neck.

In home ec. my pal climbed up next to the window and was saying 'im gonnae jump, i'm gonae kill myself now'. the teacher freaked out and said don't move and ran away to get the year head. so my pal ran away downstairs and lay on the ground of the playground. the ambulance was called and everything.

Threw my teachers shoes out the window once.

The drama teacher was in the yeary and someone turned the lights out and slapped him in the face with a ruler. he never got caught.

put on the gas tap in school once and put a lighter to it. room nearly went on fire.

sold an oxo cube as a bit of hash for a tenner.

loads of stories

Gjdoc2 and Bear cub1 like this

We stole some eggs out of home ec and my pal lobbed one towards my other pal. He ducked. Door opened and it hit the year hed in the neck.

In home ec. my pal climbed up next to the window and was saying 'im gonnae jump, i'm gonae kill myself now'. the teacher freaked out and said don't move and ran away to get the year head. so my pal ran away downstairs and lay on the ground of the playground. the ambulance was called and everything.

Threw my teachers shoes out the window once.

The drama teacher was in the yeary and someone turned the lights out and slapped him in the face with a ruler. he never got caught.

put on the gas tap in school once and put a lighter to it. room nearly went on fire.

sold an oxo cube as a bit of hash for a tenner.

loads of stories

:lol:

Amother boy in my year claims to have had a wank in the ISB and wiped his hands with his punishment excersice and gave it to the teacher and ran away

I had a bad accident in PE that ended up with me having a severe concussion and my mods studs teacher thinking i was dead, she even held a minutes silence for me, she shat herself when she seen me