The whole penny arcade fiasco?

I know we have developed it as a regular song, and i know that we are being recognised as sectarian for it. The only thing confusing me is why are rangers putting it over the speakers at Ibrox? Ibrox was jumping with it and they even spoke highly about it on Sky. Where is the sectarian side to it all? to me it just seems like an old classic.

I know we have developed it as a regular song, and i know that we are being recognised as sectarian for it. The only thing confusing me is why are rangers putting it over the speakers at Ibrox? Ibrox was jumping with it and they even spoke highly about it on Sky. Where is the sectarian side to it all? to me it just seems like an old classic.

Only by mentalists.

Sectarian :lol:doh

Heard it all now. Are even our own swallowing this pish now?

:anguish:

Why so confused?

No ones saying it's sectarian apart from Celtic fans.

Can you name anyone else who has said it was sectarian apart from a tim?

thats what I thought. there are more penny arcade threads than togs threads, what is going on

Ban the next two who question the song, then the threads on it will die down. :sherlock:

'Being accused' would be a more accurate way of putting it. Sorry to be pedantic but if was anywhere close to sectarian then the club would likely be their usual pushover selves about it. It's just a case of the mhanky mhob smelling blood and throwing dung in the hope that some sticks - they'll just look like tits.