The whole penny arcade fiasco?

sorry folks, my wording made it seem as if i was saying it was sectarian, i was just asking the question on why they see it as sectarian? sorry if i hurt anyones feelings haha!

sorry folks, my wording made it seem as if i was saying it was sectarian, i was just asking the question on why they see it as sectarian? sorry if i hurt anyones feelings haha!

They say EVERYTHING is sectarian.

We snag The hokey cokey and the said it was sectarian. So why do u need to ask, why there saying penny arcade is sectarian??

They say everything is sectarian. And then they go on to sing about the I.R.A. etc. THE FUCKING IDIOTS!

They claim it is mocking the victim of a shooting incident at an amusement arcade about thirty years ago.