Fulham v Liverpool

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This could definitely be the case.

But as it stands, I still think he's better than Lucas in that holding midfield role. I've always though Gerrard was better at winning the ball and spreading play.

That would work superbly if they could reign him in and make him keep his discipline.

He's much improved, but Lucas remains the weak link in that midfield and Charlie Adam has probably played himself out of a move with his ropey form.

Gubbing second rate teams when they have nothing to play for and not competing in Europe or any other competitions?

Aye, well done. Must take some balls.

They've beaten Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and gotten a draw against all odds at the Emirates since Dalglish took over, hardly only gubbing second rate teams? Tonight they were playing a side who'd won 6 out of the last 7 home games prior to tonight.

They're getting great results, scoring goals, the new signings have looked great especially Suarez and some players who were written off like Maxi and Kuyt have been excellent. Young players such as Spearing the boy Flanagan have looked like great prospects. They've got new owners who are going into their first summer transfer window.

They haven't got nothing to play for either, a Europa League place is at stake and even the slight possibility of 4th place.

It could all go pear shaped of course but I can understand why Liverpool fans are feeling pretty good about next season.

They've beaten Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and gotten a draw against all odds at the Emirates since Dalglish took over, hardly only gubbing second rate teams? Tonight they were playing a side who'd won 6 out of the last 7 home games prior to tonight.

They're getting great results, scoring goals, the new signings have looked great especially Suarez and some players who were written off like Maxi and Kuyt have been excellent. Young players such as Spearing the boy Flanagan have looked like great prospects. They've got new owners who are going into their first summer transfer window.

They haven't got nothing to play for either, a Europa League place is at stake and even the slight possibility of 4th place.

It could all go pear shaped of course but I can understand why Liverpool fans are feeling pretty good about next season.

not to mention scoring 5 agianst a team that had before this game the 3rd best defensive reord at home in the league

They always beat Man U. It's pretty much their 2 cup finals a year. They beat Chelsea in the middle of Chelseas run of terrible results right after their coach left.

Have the last 4-5 years taught you nothing?

It's like this years preseason all over again! Gubbing teams left right and center, then when it actually matters, doing bugger all. You really think anyone at LFC is happy with a Europa League spot?

Dalglish has transformed Liverpool. They're actually quite enjoyable to watch at the moment.

I used to dread having to watch them and they were on TV all the time.

Still dislike the fans though :pipe: