Nerves Kicking in now

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nervous? I've not thought about anything else since the final whistle of the Hearts game.

I'm not bricking it, just tense as I think I've ever been.

Cannot believe it's Walter Smith's last game at Ibrox.

Nervous? I've not thought about anything else since the final whistle of the Hearts game.

I'm not bricking it, just tense as I think I've ever been.

Cannot believe it's Walter Smith's last game at Ibrox.

Nerves are kicking in for me and as you say is Uncle Walters last home game. It could get emotional, thankfully I will have pipedown next to me to get emotional with if it comes to it....

If the players on show don't realise how important this game is in terms of the league, and/or how important this game is in terms of Glasgow Rangers' recent history as Walter's last game at home, they don't deserve to play at Ibrox.

From what I've seen from this bunch though, spirit and desire cannot ever be questioned.

At the end of the game David Goodwillie will whip aff his Dundee United top, displaying the new Rangers top, him and Ally McCoist will pose in front of the cameras with a scarf.

At the end of the game David Goodwillie will whip aff his Dundee United top, displaying the new Rangers top, him and Ally McCoist will pose in front of the cameras with a scarf.

I fully expect Goodwillie to fluff any reasonably difficult chance he gets tomorrow.

Might be a daft thing to say, but I know I'd do it if I was in his shoes.

Thank fuck I'm off work tomorrow, don't think I'd be able to handle it. Starting to get a few pre-game jitters but if we play like we did on Saturday, we should have no problems.

If the players on show don't realise how important this game is in terms of the league, and/or how important this game is in terms of Glasgow Rangers' recent history as Walter's last game at home, they don't deserve to play at Ibrox.

From what I've seen from this bunch though, spirit and desire cannot ever be questioned.

Defo mate I have every faith they will see it through, the teams carrying so much momentum right now

I bet a tarrier in work a score after they got the point at Ibrox, that we would still win the league. They better not fuck it up now, or they'll have angry goat to deal wae aswell as an angry Walter.

I fully expect Goodwillie to fluff any reasonably difficult chance he gets tomorrow.

Might be a daft thing to say, but I know I'd do it if I was in his shoes.

Hopefully if that wee taig Russell gets a good chance, Goodwillie will fuck it up for him :lol: